Hello guys! White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins for you today. A super moist and delicious muffin packed with raspberries and white chocolate chips. A quick and simple recipe. A quick and easy recipe you will adore!! I love a muffin recipe as it takes a few minutes to put together, throw it in the oven, leave to cool slightly and enjoy! Fudgy and full of flavour.
Feel free to half or double this muffin recipe depending on how many you want to make. This recipe makes 10 large muffins. If you don’t have the Tulip muffin cases you can still use any other large case., if you are using slightly smaller cases you can separate the muffin batter into 12 cases and reduce the cooking time by a few minutes.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making these White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins !
White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
- Weighing scales
- Muffin cases
- Muffin/cupcake tin
- 2 Eggs
- 300 ml Buttermilk
- 50 grams Vegetable oil
- 100 grams Butter Melted and cooled
- 300 grams Flour
- 2 Tsp Baking powder
- ¼ tsp Bicarbonate of soda
- 40 grams Light brown sugar
- 140 grams Caster sugar
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- 100 grams Frozen raspberries
- 200 grams White chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 200C/ 180C Fan. Place 10 muffin cases into a cupcake tin.
- In one bowl, Whisk together your oil, buttermilk, melted butter, vanilla and eggs.
- In a separate bowl, Sieve in flour bicarb and baking powder. Mix in both your sugars.
- Make a well in the centre of your dry ingredients then add in your bowl of wet ingredients.
- Mix till just combined. Then fold in your white chocolate and raspberries.
- Spoon into muffin cases evenly. Top with some extra raspberries and white chocolate if you like.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Leave to cool.