Hello everyone! White Chocolate Dipped Cookies for you today! A classic white chocolate chip cookie jazzed up. A tasty cookie with the base dipped in even more white chocolate, decorated with milk chocolate!! Cookie HEAVEN!!
Any chocolate can be used in this recipe milk, dark or white and can me mixed up to whatever way you like. A milk chocolate version with white chocolate drizzle would be so so good too! So play around and use your favourite combo!
I chilled my cookie balls in the freezer beforehand to keep them from spreading too much and to keep some height on them. What’s handy about these cookies is that you can keep them in your freezer in an airtight container. Then bake them as you want them. Just add melted chocolate once cooled and baked.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making these White Chocolate Dipped cookies!
White Chocolate Dipped Cookies
- Electric whisk
- Baking paper
- Baking tray
- Weighing scales
- 55 grams Butter Room temp
- 50 grams Light brown sugar
- 30 grams Caster sugar
- 1 Small Egg Or half a large egg
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- 125 grams Plain flour
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 125 grams White chocolate chips (For cookie dough)
- 150 grams White chocolate (For base)
- 30 grams Milk chocolate (For base)
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add in your egg and vanilla and combine till smooth.
- Sieve in flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda.
- Fold until you have a firm dough.
- Add in your Chocolate chips and mix through.
- Portion up 8 even cookie dough balls. Mine were about 52 grams each.
- Mould cookie dough into balls and place in the freezer for at least 45 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 200C/ 180C Fan 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until golden brown. Give the tray a tap on the counter after baking to flatten slightly if needed.
- Once baked leave to cool completely.
- Once cool melt your white chocolate and milk chocolate in separate bowls.
- Dip the base of your cookies in the white chocolate then drizzle with milk chocolate. Feather the milk chocolate through for a nice effect or leave drizzled.
- Leave your chocolate cookie to set chocolate side up on a cooling rack or tray.
- This made 8 big cookies but feel free to make these bigger or smaller.
- These cookies can be kept in the freezer until you are ready to bake.
- These cookies will last 4+ days in an airtight container.
- Best eaten on day 1 & 2.
- These can be made with milk, dark or white chocolate. Or a mix!
If you make these white chocolate dipped cookies recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#gills_bakesandcakes @gills_bakesandcakes