Hello everyone! White Chocolate & Cranberry Cookies for you today! A thick NYC style cookie packed with Cranberries and chunks of white chocolate chips. A delicious combo with a crisp outside and gooey center!. These are a NYC style cookie perfect for any cookie lovers out there!
I chilled my cookie balls in the freezer for 1 hour beforehand to keep them from spreading too much and keep some height on them. What’s handy about these cookies is that you can keep them in your freezer in an airtight container. Then bake them as you want them. These cookies are delicious warm. The following day you can warm them up for about 20-30 seconds in the microwave to re-melt the chocolate.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making these White Chocolate & Cranberry Cookies!
White Chocolate & Cranberry Cookies
- Electric whisk
- Baking paper
- Baking tray
- Weighing scales
- 110 grams Unsalted Butter Room temp
- 100 grams Light brown sugar
- 60 grams Caster sugar
- 1 Egg Large
- 2 tbsp Cornflour
- 250 grams Plain flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 150 grams White Chocolate Chips
- 100 grams Dried cranberries
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add in your egg and vanilla and combine till smooth.
- Sieve in flour, baking powder, cornflour, bicarbonate of soda and salt.
- Add in your chocolate chips and cranberries and mix through.
- Mix until you have a firm dough.
- Portion up 10 even cookie dough balls. Mine were about 85 grams each.
- Mould cookie dough into balls and place in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat your oven to 200C/ 180C Fan 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake for 17 minutes. This will give you a gooey and delicious cookie.
- Once baked leave to cool for about 15 minutes.