Hey everyone! Another Biscoff recipe because we all know there will never be enough!! I love a Biscoff, caramel and white chocolate combination so these were a must! The flavours just blend so well together!
Guys be super careful when making the caramel. Be careful it dosent splash up on you when it is boiling and please do not touch it at all! Sugar burns are the worst of burns, trust me!! You do not want it to touch your skin at all.
Notes: If your caramel is too runny this just means you have slightly undercooked the caramel. If your caramel is too hard you have slightly over done it. Not to worry at all because they will still be delicious either way! Working with sugar can always be a little bit trickier.
Have some fun! If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram.
White Chocolate Biscoff Millionaires Squares
Prep time: 40 minutes (Not including chill time)
- 400g Biscoff biscuits
- 140g Butter
- 1 Tin of condensed milk (397g)
- 150g Brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons golden syrup
- 150g Butter
- 300g White chocolate
- 70g Biscoff spread
- 2 Tablespoons melted biscoff
- 4 Crushed Biscoff biscuits
- Handful of white chocolate curls (Optional)
Step one: Base
- Line and grease a 8×8 Square tin with parchment.
- Crush up your Biscoff biscuits to a fine crumb. I used a food processor.
- Melt your butter in a microwave then mix into your biscoff crumbs.
- Press mixture into your tin and flatten down smoothly. Place in the fridge for at least 15 minutes.
Step two: Caramel
- Place all of your ingredients into a saucepan on a medium heat.
- Melt all ingredients together while constantly stirring. I use a rubber spatula to make sure nothing catches to the end of the pot and burns.
- Once everything has dissolved bring your mixture to a boil on a higher heat.
- Boil for about 6 minutes until the mixture has thickened and has a deeper colour.
- Pour mix on top of your biscuit base and leave to set for about 45 minutes in the fridge. DO NOT TOUCH THE CARAMEL. Its super hot so be extra careful!!
Step 3: Topping
- In a heat proof bowl, add the white chocolate and 70g Biscoff spread and melt in the microwave until smooth.
- Pour over your caramel and jiggle the tray slightly until chocolate is flat.
- Melt the 2 tablespoons of biscoff spread and drizzle over the white chocolate. I feathered this with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle with crushed biscuits and white chocolate curls (Optional)
- Leave to set in fridge for about 2 hours or until fully set and cool.
- Using a very hot knife cut up into portions. I dip a knife into boiling water.
If you make this recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#Gills_bakesandcakes @Gills_bakesandcakes