Hello everyone! A super simple recipe for you today. I feel like Rice krispie treats a such a guilty pleasure for everyone. The remind me of being a kid. They are such a simple no bake recipe that everyone loves.
This recipe is so easy, only 5 ingredients!! Such a fun recipe to make yourself or with the kids. You can play around with the decoration and add your favorite treats. A perfect party treat or if your just feeling nostalgic.
I have included a highlights on my Instagram so if you would like to check out some action shots to help you along while baking. My Instagram is www.Instagram.com/gills_bakesandcakes. Have some fun and be creative.
White Chocolate and Marshmallow Rice Krispie Squares
Prep time: 15 minutes
Chill time: 60 minutes
Servings: 9-18 depending on how you cut them.(I made 9 GIANT squares)
- 140g Unsalted butter
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 260g Rice Kripies
- 300g Marshmallows
- 50g Mini marshmallows (Plus extra for decoration)
- 300g White chocolate
- Weigh out all of your ingredients, grease and line your baking dish. I used a 9×9 square tin.
- Melt butter and salt on a medium heat in a big pot.
- Once melted, add in your marshmallow and cook until fully combined. Constantly stirring.
- Take pot off the heat and quickly mix in your Rice krispies.
- Working quickly, fold through your mini marshmallows and sprinkles.
- Place mixture into your baking dish and flatten down.
- Let mixture set, this will take about 15 minutes.
- Melt your chocolate and pour over mix. Spread out evenly.
- Decorate with whatever you like. I used mini marshmallows and sprinkles.
- Set in the fridge until chocolate is firm.
- Once set, Remove mix from the tin.
- Portion up into your prefered size. I used a hot knife to cut my slices. This gives you a nice clean cut.
If you make this recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#Gills_bakesandcakes @Gills_bakesandcakes
2 thoughts on “White Chocolate and Marshmallow Rice Krispie Squares”
Look so good 😍
Made these yesterday! Very delicious x