Hello everyone! A delicious recipe for you today, Warm Cookie Skillet. A warm cookie dough baked in a dish and served straight away with icecream and caramel sauce on top! The tastiest dessert for 2!
You can play around with this recipe and use any toppings or chocolate chips you like. I made mine in a 6 inch skillet but any baking dish around the same size will work. You can double this recipe if you only have a big pan and I would add an extra 5 minutes onto the cooking time. This cookie skillet is cooked to be very gooey and soft in the centre like a cookie dough and is designed to be eaten straight away as a sharing dessert. It is super addictive, I LOVE this so much!
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making this Warm Cookie Skillet recipe !
Warm Cookie Skillet
- 6 Inch Baking dish
- Weighing scales
- 55 grams Unsalted Butter Room temp
- 50 grams Light brown sugar
- 30 grams Caster sugar
- 1 Small Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 125 grams Plain flour
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- 1/4 tsp Bicarbonate of soda
- 14/ tsp Baking powder
- 70 grams Dark Chocolate chips
- 70 grams Milk Chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 200C/180C Fan. Grease your baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add in vanilla and egg and combine.
- Sieve in flour, baking powder, cornflour, bicarbonate of soda and mix until you have a firm dough.
- Add in your chocolate chips and mix.
- Place your dough into your baking dish and flatten down. Bake for approximately 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately with all the toppings you wish! I used vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce.
- Enjoy guys!