Hello guys! Triple Chocolate muffins for you today. A delicious moist chocolate muffin packed with triple chocolate chips. A quick and easy recipe you will adore!! I love a muffin recipe as it takes a few minutes to put together, throw it in the oven, leave to cool slightly and enjoy! Fudgy and full of flavour.
Feel free to half or double this chocolate muffin recipe depending on how many you want to make. This recipe makes 10 large muffins. If you don’t have the Tulip muffin cases you can still use any other large case. If you are using slightly smaller cases you can separate the muffin batter into 12 cases and reduce the cooking time by a few minutes.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making these Triple Chocolate muffins !
Triple Chocolate muffins
- Weighing scales
- Muffin cases
- Muffin/cupcake tin
- 2 Eggs
- 300 ml Buttermilk
- 50 grams Vegetable oil
- 100 grams Butter Melted and cooled
- 55 grams Cocoa powder
- 225 grams Flour
- 2 Tsp Baking powder
- 140 grams Light brown sugar
- 40 grams Caster sugar
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- 200 grams Chocolate chips Dark,Milk & White
- Preheat your oven to 200C/ 180C Fan. Place 10 muffin cases into a cupcake tin.
- In one bowl, Whisk together your oil, buttermilk, melted butter, vanilla and eggs.
- In a separate bowl, Sieve in cocoa, flour, baking powder. Mix in both your sugars.
- Make a well in the centre of your dry ingredients then add in your bowl of wet ingredients.
- Mix till just combined. Then fold in your chocolate chips.
- Spoon into muffin cases evenly. Top with extra chocolate chips if you wish!
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Leave to cool.
- These will last 3+ Days in an airtight container. Delicious warmed up!
- Feel free to half or double this recipe depending on how many you want to make. This recipe makes 10 large muffins.
- If you don’t have the Tulip muffin cases I use you can still use any other large case. If you are using slightly smaller cases you can separate the muffin batter into 12 cases and reduce the cooking time by a few minutes.
- Any chocolate chips can be used in this recipe.