Soft, gooey and chewy Chocolate cookie, the ultimate chocolate cookie recipe perfect for any chocolate lover!
Perfect straight out of the oven while still warm and gooey with a dollop of ice-cream or just a simple cookie with a glass of cold milk.
Making these into an Ice-cream sandwich would be insane! It’s up to you!
I used a mix of chocolate chips in my cookies but you can use whichever chocolate you prefer or have available. If you can’t find any chocolate chips just chopped up your favorite chocolate bar and use that.
If you’re not a fan of gooey cookies just add another 2 minutes to your cooking time.
This cookie dough is quite a sticky, I just used a spoon to place and shape onto my baking sheet. I baked 3 cookies at a time just to make sure the cookies have enough room to spread a little and not touch off each other.
Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 9-10 minutes
- 120g Unsalted butter (Room temperature)
- 100g Caster sugar
- 100g Light brown sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla ( I used 20 drops of https://www.foodieflavours.com/shop/flavours/natural-flavouring/vanilla/ )
- 1 Egg
- Pinch of salt
- 50g Cocoa powder
- 200g Plain flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon baking powder
- 300g Mixed chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C Fan and line your baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk your butter and sugars together until creamy.
- Mix in your egg and your vanilla.
- Sieve in all of your dry ingredients. (Flour,cocoa,salt,baking powder and bicarbonate soda)
- Fold in dry ingredients till just combine.
- Fold in your chocolate chips. Keep some aside to place on top of cookies before going into the oven.
- Chill your dough for 15 minutes in the fridge while your oven is coming up to temperature.
- Spoon cookie dough onto your baking sheet. Don’t worry if you find it sticky, just shape as round as you can. Place 3 or 4 chocolate chips on top. (I bake 3 at a time)
- Bake cookies for 9-10 minutes. This dough makes 12 cookies so if you are making each cookie bigger or smaller adjust your baking time accordingly.
- Remove from the oven and let harden up a little before tucking in.
11.Enjoy! If you make this recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#gills_bakesandcakes @gills_bakesandcakes.com