Hello guys! Toblerone Triple Chocolate Cookies for you today! A rich a chocolatey cookie packed with 3 different types of toblerone. A toblerone lovers DREAM! Crispy, Chewy and Gooey!
You can use any type of Toblerone in these cookies. I used 3 different types, milk, white and dark chunks. This recipe makes 8 large cookies but feel free to make them smaller if you like, just reduce the cooking time.
I chilled my cookie balls in the freezer for 1 hour beforehand to keep them from spreading too much and to keep some height on them. What’s handy about these cookies is that you can keep them in your freezer in an airtight container and bake them as you want them.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making these! Also, check out my facebook group ”Gills Bakes and Cakes <3”
Toblerone Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Baking paper
- Baking tray
- Electric whisk
- Weighing scales
- 110 grams Butter Room temp
- 100 grams Light brown sugar
- 60 grams Caster sugar
- 1 Egg Large Large
- 150 grams Plain flour
- 75 grams Cocoa powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 300 grams Toblerone chopped I used white, milk and dark
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Almond extract
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add in your egg, vanilla, almond and combine till smooth.
- Sieve in flour, cocoa, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt.
- Add in your chopped Toblerone.
- Fold until you have a firm dough.
- Portion up 8 even cookie dough balls. Mine were about 110g each.
- Mould cookie dough into balls and place in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat your oven to 200C/ 180C Fan 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake 2 or 3 at a time as they are very big!
- Bake for 15 minutes. This will give you a gooey and delicious cookie.
- One removed from the oven you can gently tap the cookie tray to flatten out a little if needed.
- Once baked leave to cool for about 15 minutes.
- Take a snap/video of your gooey cookies and send them onto me @gills_bakesandcakes.
- ENJOY!! <3
- These cookies will last 4+ days in an airtight container.
- Best eaten on day 1 & 2.
- Best eaten warm, can be warmed up in the microwave, oven or air fryer. I like to reheat in an air fryer as its fast and you get a nice crisp outside.
- Use any of your favourite Toberlone in these cookies.
- If you don’t want these as double chocolate cookies simple just use 270g of flour and eliminate the cocoa powder.
- I used this Cocoa powder *- Cocoa
- I used this baking tray *- Baking Tray
- I use these food scales *- Salter Digital Scales
- Stainless steel prep bowls*-Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
- I use these heat proof spatulas*- High-Heat Silicone Spatula
If you make this recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#gills_bakesandcakes @gills_bakesandcakes