Hello everyone! Toblerone Muffins ! Finally another muffin recipe for you all. Rich chocolate Toblerone muffins packed with chunks of mixed Toblerone and flaked almonds. These muffins are absolutely delicious! These are probably up there with one of the easiest and quickest recipes on the blog.
You can use any type of Toblerone in this recipe. I used a bag of mixed mini dark, milk and white Toblerones. These worked really well for the decoration on top. If you only have one type of Toblerone that is completely fine, they will be absolutely delicious either way. If you can’t get these a large triangle piece of Toblerone will also look amazing!!
Feel free to half or double this chocolate muffin recipe depending on how many you want to make. This recipe makes 10 large Toblerone muffins. If you don’t have the Tulip muffin cases I use you can still use any other large case. If you are using slightly smaller cases you can separate the muffin batter into 12 cases and reduce the cooking time by a few minutes. You can check out my link in the notes section below for some tulip cases.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making these Muffins ! Also, check out my facebook group ”Gills Bakes and Cakes <3”
- Muffin cases
- Muffin tray
- 2 Eggs
- 300 ml Buttermilk
- 50 grams Vegetable oil
- 100 grams Butter Melted and cooled
- 55 grams Cocoa powder
- 225 grams Flour
- 2 Tsp Baking powder
- 140 grams Light brown sugar
- 40 grams Caster sugar
- 50 grams Flaked almonds
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 200 grams Chopped up Toblerone I use a bag of mixed milk, dark and white mini’s
- Toblerone Mini or large
- 10 Teaspoons of Nutella
- Preheat your oven to 190C/ 170C Fan. Place 10 muffin cases into a cupcake tin.
- In one bowl, Whisk together your oil, buttermilk, melted butter, vanilla and eggs.
- In a separate bowl, Sieve both your sugars, cocoa, salt, flour, baking powder.
- Once your dry ingredients are sieved add in your chopped up Toblerone and flaked almonds and mix.
- Make a well in the centre of your dry ingredients then add in your bowl of wet ingredients.
- Mix till just combined. This will take very little work. Do not over-mix. (Took me about 10 seconds)
- Spoon into muffin cases evenly. Top with extra flaked almonds or Toblerone chunks if you wish.
- Bake for 32-35 mins (Mine were perfect at 34mins)
- Leave to cool completely.
- Optional- Add a teaspoon of Nutella to the top of each muffin then place a piece of Toblerone on top.
- These will last 3+ Days in an airtight container. Delicious warmed up!
- Feel free to half or double this recipe depending on how many you want to make. This recipe makes 10 large muffins.
- If you don’t have the Tulip muffin cases I use you can still use any other large case. If you are using slightly smaller cases you can separate the muffin batter into 12 cases and reduce the cooking time by a few minutes.
- You can use any type of Toblerone in this recipe. I used a bag of mixed mini dark, milk and white Toblerones.
- I used this Cocoa powder *- Bournville Cocoa
- I use these food scales *- Salter Digital Scales
- I use these muffin cases*-Tulip Muffin Cases
- Stainless steel prep bowls*-Premium Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
Check out my TikTok recipe video here- https://www.tiktok.com/@gills_bakesandcakes/video/6915694908468759814?lang=en&is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1
If you make this recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#Gills_bakesandcakes @Gills_bakesandcakes (PS. If you are on private I will not see so send me on some snaps <3 )