Hello everyone! Its been awhile since I have done a brownie recipe! A huge amount of your requested a Toblerone recipe. I was delighted so many of you wanted one. Toblerones are insane!!
This is a luxurious and fudgy brownie packed with chopped up Toblerone and flaked almonds. The classic Tobelerone has a honey and almond flavour so I wanted to incorporate some of this into the brownie. I topped it with drizzled dark and white chocolate, Toblereone pieces and flaked almonds.
The classic milk chocolate Toblerone was all that was available to me so that is all I used. Make these with any of your favourite Toblerone’s. I think a mix would be so nice!! I’ll definitely be making these again when I get my hands on some of the other delicious flavours! Coconut Toblerone is my personal favourite.
This is a super simple recipe to follow. I LOVE a fudgy brownie but if this isn’t your cup of tea and you prefer a cakey brownie, just add on another 5-10 minutes to the cooking time. Or until a toothpick comes out clean. Also, if you don’t like almonds or honey you can leave them out.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 32-36 minutes
- 145g Butter
- 300g Caster Sugar
- 75g Cocoa
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 65g Plain flour
- 200g Chopped Toblerone
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 50g Flaked almonds
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 200g Toblerone
- 30g White chocolate
- 30g Dark chocolate
- 10g Flaked almonds
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C (Fan). Line and grease a 8×8 square tray with parchment.
- Melt butter in the microwave.
- In a mixing bowl add sugar,salt and cocoa powder.
- Add melted butter, honey and vanilla into mixing bowl and mix in.
- Next, add one egg at a time into mixture and fold until incorporated.
- Add sieved flour, chopped Toblerone and almonds into the mix and fold everything together just until it’s combined.
- Place mix into tray and bake for 32-36 minutes. Mine was perfectly gooey at 33 minutes. They should have a small amount of giggle in the middle if you want them gooey.
- Remove brownies from the oven and put on a cooling rack.
- Once fully cooled, drizzle with melted white and dark chocolate.
- Place 2 Toblerone pieces where you will cut each portion.
- Sprinkle on your almonds.
- Set in the fridge until chocolate is firm.
- Portion into 9 pieces.
If you make this recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram! #gills_bakesandcakes @gills_bakesandcakes