Hey guys! How are you all?
So, Chocolate orange has to be my favorite type of chocolate. Terrys has always been one of my favorite. Creamy, tangy and amazing for so many different things. I HAD to make these brownies with it. These are very simple and fast to make. I love a gooey brownie. These are so so moist with Terry’s chocolate chips running through them and a yummy crisp top. These are delicious on there own or warmed up a little with some ice-cream.
Really hope you enjoy baking and eating these beauties. Let me know how you get on. You are welcome to tag me in pictures , I would love to see your creations.
Terry’s Chocolate orange brownies
Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 30 minutes
- Butter 140g
- Caster Sugar 300g
- Cocoa 75g
- Salt Pinch
- Eggs 2
- Plain flour 60g
- Chocolate orange 1 (chopped)
- Orange Flavouring 20 drops (https://www.foodieflavours.com/shop/flavours/natural-flavouring/organic-orange-oil/) (Or the zest of a large orange)
- Chocolate orange segments 9
- Preheat oven to 175C (Fan) and line 8×8 square tray.
- Melt butter in microwave.
- In a mixing bowl add sugar,salt and cocoa powder.
- Add butter into mixing bowl and mix in.
- Next, add one egg at a time into mixture and fold until incorporated.
- Add sieved flour, chopped chocolate and orange oil(Or zest) into mix and fold everything together just until its combined.
- Place mix into tray and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove brownies from the oven and put on a cooling rack.
- After 5 minutes, add the orange segments to separate each portion of brownie. The heat left in the brownie will melt the bottom of the segment and bond it to the brownies.
- Once fully cooled, cut into portions.
If you make this recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#gills_bakesandcakes