Hello everyone! How are we all? Snickers Millionaires Krispie Square for you today, Its been awhile since we have had one so I’ve come back with a bang! These are the best snickers rice Krispie squares EVER! They are just soooo good! A Snickers rice krispie square base topped with a layer of smooth salted caramel then topped with a layer of milk chocolate marbled with peanut butter! Peanut lovers HEAVEN!
Guys be super careful when making the caramel for this Snickers Krispie Square. Be careful it dosent splash up on you when it is boiling and please do not touch it at all! Sugar burns are the worst of burns, trust me!! You do not want it to touch your skin at all.If your caramel is too runny when set this just means you have slightly undercooked the caramel. If your caramel is too hard you have slightly over done it. Not to worry at all because they will still be delicious either way! Working with sugar can always be a little bit trickier but if you follow the instructions on boiling for 5 minutes it will be perfect!
When you are melting your snickers bars and butter it may look like it has split, don’t worry about this just keep mixing in small fast motions and it should all come together. It may be easier to take it off the heat to combine the two. Just keep mixing in small fast motions then it will come back together.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making these Snickers Krispie Square ! Also, check out my facebook group ”Gills Bakes and Cakes <3”
Snickers Millionaires Krispie Square
- 8×8 Tin
- Baking paper
- Medium pot
Snickers Krispie Layer
- 125 grams Salted Butter
- 150 grams Rice Krispies
- 500 grams Snicker Bars Chopped up
- 150 grams Salted Butter
- 150 grams Brown Sugar
- 1 tin Condensed Milk (397g)
- 2 tbsp Golden Syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 300 grams Milk Chocolate
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 2 Snickers bar Sliced up for decoration
Snickers Krispie Layer
- Weigh out all of your ingredients and line your 8×8 baking tin.
- In a double boiler/baine marie melt your butter and Snickers bars until smooth. This will take about 10 minutes. If they look split just remove from the heat and mix fast, it will come together dont worry!
- Take off the heat and quickly mix in your Rice Krispies until fully incorporated. Work fast as they set up quite quickly.
- Add all your mix in your tin, flatten down evenly.
- Leave to set for 15 minutes in the fridge.
- Add all of your ingredients into a pot and put on a medium heat.
- Using a spatula constantly mix. You dont want anything to catch at the bottom.
- Once your mixture comes to a boil, boil for 5 minutes while stirring constantly. Good idea to set a timer for this to get it perfect! Your mixture will thicken and darken when its ready.
- Put this mix directly on top of your cooled kirspie layer. Smooth out flat then set in the fridge till cool. Please mind your fingers as the mixture is incredibly hot!!
- Once you caramel has cooled, melt your milk chocolate and pour on top. Smooth until flat.
- Warm your peanut butter then drizzle on top, feather with a toothpick if you like too!
- Top with some slice snicker bars.
- Leave to set in the fridge until firm then cut with a hot sharp knife.
- Please be very careful when making the caramel as it is a very hot mix that will burn badly.
- When completely cool use a hot sharp knife to cut your bake, this will give you super sharp cuts.
- Feel free to use mars bars either if you like!
- In my picture I have cut them into 9 slices but they are veeeeery big, I would definitely advise you to cut into 16.
- I use these food scales *- Digital Scales
- This is the induction hob I used*- Tefal Everyday Induction Hob
- I use these heat proof spatulas*- High-Heat Silicone Spatula
- My 8×8 square tin is out of stock but this is a great sub*-20cm Square Cake Baking Tin
If you make this recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#gills_bakesandcakes @gills_bakesandcakes