Hello guys! Snickers Blondies for you today! A delicious gooey blondie packed with chocolate chips snickers bars, caramel and peanuts. If you like snickers these are 100% for you! They are UNBELIEVEABLE!
The key to delicious blondies is to under-bake them. Once cooled properly, the gooey centre sets to create the most amazing fudgy blondies. Please make sure you wait for these to cool completely before cutting. I place mine in the fridge for 1 hour after fully cooled. This means you can get a nice sharp and precise cut. Once cut, store in an airtight container at room temp.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making these Snickers Blondies! Also, check out my facebook group ”Gills Bakes and Cakes <3”
- 8×8 Tin
- Baking paper
- Electric whisk
- Weighing scales
- 170 grams Butter Room temp
- 200 grams Light Brown Sugar
- 80 grams Caster Sugar
- 250 grams Plain Flour
- 150 grams Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tsp salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 300 grams Caramel I used carnation caramel
- 2 Handfuls salted peanuts
- 400 grams Snickers FROZEN
- Preheat oven to 180C Gas/ 160C Fan. Line 8×8 Square tin with parchment.
- Whisk together the soft butter and both sugars till light and fluffy.
- Next, whisk in eggs in one at a time.
- Whisk in Vanilla.
- Once combined, Mix in sieved flour gently. Do not over mix!
- Fold in your milk chocolate chips.
- Place half of the mixture into baking tin and smooth down.
- Layer 200g of your caramel on top.
- Place your whole snicker bars on top of your caramel, keeping one or two bars aside for the top of your blondie (Depending on size of your snickers, I used 2 snack bars for the top)
- Scatter on a handful of peanuts.
- Place the remaining blondie mix on top and smooth out very gently.
- Swirl your remaining caramel on top of your blondies then place slices of your snicker bars and peanuts on top.
- Bake for 36-38 mins. You can vary this on how gooey you would like your brownies. 38 minutes was perfect in my fan oven for a super fudgy/gooey blondie. If you want them less gooey cook for about 5 minutes more.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely. I put mine in the fridge for an hour when cooled before cutting. This is so I could get a sharp cut and so my gooey blondies turned super fudgy. Chilling your blondies is ESSENTIAL!
- If you like a more cake blondie add a few more minutes onto your cooking time.
- These will last 4+ days in an airtight container at room temp.
- These blondies are delicious warmed back up in the microwave with a dollop of ice-cream on top.
- Please leave these to cool completely before cutting.
- I place mine in the fridge for 1 hour after fully cooled, this means you can get a nice sharp and precise cut.
- My 8×8 square tin is out of stock but this is a great sub*-20cm Square Cake Baking Tin
- I use these heat proof spatulas*- Rubbermaid Commercial Products FG1962000000, High-Heat Silicone Spatula, 24 cm, Red Handle
- I use these food scales *- Salter Digital Scales-Slim Design Electronic Cooking Appliance for Home/Kitchen, Weigh Food up to 5kg Aquatronic for Liquids ml and fl. Oz. 15Yr Guarantee-Silver
- Stainless steel prep bowls*-Premium Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls (Set of 5) Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set – Easy to Clean, Nesting Bowls for Space Saving Storage, Great for Cooking, Baking, Prepping