Hi guys! A lovely slow cooker recipe for your today, Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff. A quick and simple slow cooker dinner you are going to love! Creamy, melt in the mouth beef served with creamy mash. Heaven!
Serve this dish with whatever you prefer, mash, pasta, rice, its up to you! I served mine with mash because I am legit addicted to mash potatoes! If your not a mushroom fan your could definitely replace them with some veggies instead!
I used stewing beef in this recipe as it has so much more flavour than steak pieces. The stewing beef ends up deliciously soft and melt in the mouth in the few hours in the slow cooker. You can cook this on high for 4 hours or alternatively 8 hours on high, whatever suits you.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making this Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff!
Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- Slow Cooker
- Weighing scales
- Chopping board
- 500 grams Stewing Beef (Diced)
- 15 grams Butter
- 1 Large Onion (Sliced)
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- Salt & Pepper
- 30 grams Dijon mustard
- 400 grams Beef stock
- 20 grams Tomato paste
- 15 grams Worcestershire Sauce
- 15 grams Cornflour (Mixed with 15g water)
- 250 grams Mushrooms
- 4 tbsp Sour cream
- 1 tbsp Smoked paprika
- In a large pan, Brown your beef well then place in your slow cooker.
- Fry your onions and garlic in your butter in the same pan, then place this in the slow cooker.
- Next add all of your ingredients except for the mushrooms and sour cream in the slow cooker, mix well then place on high for 3 hours.
- Open your slow cooker and add in your mushrooms, mix then place back on for 1 hour on high.
- After an hour open your slow cooker and spoon a ladle of the stroganoff into a bowl with your sour cream. Mix them together then place back into the slow cooker and mix. Leave to warm back up for approximately 15 minutes then serve with anything you like I served mine with creamy mash!