Hey guys! A delicious Roast Tomato & Pepper Tortellini Soup recipe for you today. A quick and simple tortellini soup thats super versatile. Use any of your favourite filled pastas or even change up some veggies in the base of the soup.
This recipe takes very little effort and just tastes fantastic! You can definitely play around with flavours by adding in spices or herbs. If you are just looking for a delicious soup recipe, leave out the pasta.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making this Roast Tomato & Pepper Tortellini Soup!
Roast Tomato & Pepper Tortellini Soup
A simple Roast Tomato & Pepper Tortellini Soup. A hug in a bowl!Print Pin Rate
- Oven tray
- Medium pot
- Weighing scales
- Chopping board
- 1.2kg grams Mixed Tomatoes
- 200 grams Mini Peppers (Or cut up pepper)
- 1 Bulb Garlic
- 1 Red onion Quartered
- Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Stock pot Chicken or Veg
- 2 tbsp Mascarpone
- Handful fresh basil
- 1 pack Fresh Tortellini Any flavour!
- In a large oven tray add your tomatoes, onion, peppers and the whole garlic bulb with the top trimmed off, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast at 180C for approximately 45 minutes – 1 hour until soft and coloured slightly.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for about 10 minutes. Remove the garlic bulb and the green stalks from the mini peppers.
- Place the tomatoes, onion and peppers into a blender. Squeeze the garlic bulb into the blender to remove all the lovely roasted garlic.
- Add in a handful of fresh basil and a stock pot and blend till smooth. Add more water if you want your soup thinner.
- Once smooth add back into a pot and keep warm.
- Cook your Tortellini, once cooked drain.
- Mix your mascarpone, some chopped basil and your pasta into your soup and serve!