Hey guys! A super simple basic recipe jazzed up for you today. Flapjacks are probably one of the easiest bakes to make and I thought a delicious peanut butter and Reeces version had to be done.
These take such little time to prepare. Feel free to leave out the extra topping if you want them that little bit healthier. If you are feeling extra fancy you can replace the Chocolate chips with chopped up Reese’s cups.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3
Reese’s Peanut Butter Flapjacks
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Servings: 9 (Big)
- 400g Porridge Oats
- 150g Light brown sugar
- 200g Butter
- 125g Peanut Butter
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 5 Tablespoons Golden syrup (Honey can be a substitute)
- 100g Chocolate Chips
- 30g Melted chocolate
- 2 Tablespoons melted peanut butter
- 1 Bag of Reese’s mini cups
- Handful of Reese’s pieces
- Preheat oven to 190C/ 170C Fan. Line and grease a 8×8 Square tin with parchment.
- Place Butter, peanut butter, golden syrup and vanilla into a larger pot on a medium heat and melt till smooth.
- In a large bowl add oats and sugar. Pour in your melted ingredients and mix till combined.
- Fold through your chocolate chips gently.
- Place mixture into your prepared tin, flatten down tightly and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Once cool, cut into 9 portions.
- Drizzle each portion with melted chocolate and peanut butter.
- Scatter with Reeces decorations.
If you make this recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#gills_bakesandcakes @gills_bakesandcakes