Hello everyone! I did a poll on Instagram lately and it looks like a lot of you guys wanted me to do a Reese’s Brownie recipe. Reese’s is up there with one of my favourites and I’ve wanted to do this for quite a while now.
You can throw in any of your favourite reeses products into these brownies. I went with some reeses cups inside the brownie. I dolloped some peanut butter onto of the brownies and swirled it in before baking. This looked unreal!
When it comes to decoration, I love to go all out. It makes your brownies look 10 times better. I did two drizzles on top of mine. I did a dark chocolate one and a white chocolate/peanut butter one. I also sprinkled it with some salted peanuts, cups and reeses pieces. Play around with your decoration and use whatever you like.
I will include some process pictures below to help you guys out!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30-35 minutes
- 140g Butter
- 300g Caster sugar
- 70g Cocoa
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla (I used 10 drops of-https://www.foodieflavours.com/shop/flavours/natural-flavouring/vanilla/ )
- 60g Plain flour
- 60g Chocolate chips
- 9 Reeses cups
- 3 Tablespoons peanut butter
- Decoration (Optional)
- Handful Crushed Salted peanuts
- Handful Reeses pieces
- 5 Reese’s cups
- 40g Dark Chocolate
- 25g White chocolate
- 25g Peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C Fan and line your 8×8 Square tray.
- Melt butter in the microwave.
- Add Sugar and cocoa to a mixing bowl. Pour over cooled butter and mix.
- Whisk in eggs one at a time, then mix in your vanilla and salt.
- Fold in the flour and chocolate chips.
- Pour half of the mixture into the baking tray. Place Reese’s cups on top of the brownie mix. I threw in a handful of salted peanuts too…
- Pour the remainder of the mix on top.Make this as smooth as possible. Place the peanut butter in dollops on top of the brownie mix. Swirl in with a toothpick.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes then leave to cool.
- Melt dark chocolate and drizzle over brownie.
- Melt white chocolate and peanut butter together and drizzle over brownies.
- Sprinkle over your toppings and allow to set and cool.
- Portion up brownies, take a snap, enjoy!!
If you make this recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#Gills_bakesandcakes @Gills_bakesandcakes