Hello everyone! Raspberry White Chocolate Oat Bars for you today! A delicious soft flapjack oat bar packed with juicy fresh raspberries and white chocolate.
I made mine in a 8×8 square tin, this gave me 10 big chunks! Feel free to use what you have. If you want to half or double this recipe go for it! You will just need to alter the cook time, bake until the edges just start to brown. If you want to only make a small amount you could half the recipe and make it in a loaf tin, then cut up into slices! This would be so nice!
If you want to change up the chocolate 100% do! You could even add in some chopped nuts, seeds etc. It’s such a super versatile recipe you can change up the white chocolate for any other ingredients you like.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making these Raspberry White Chocolate Oat Bars !
Raspberry White Chocolate Oat Bars
- Weighing scales
- Baking paper
- 8×8 Tin
- Medium pot
- 175 grams Butter
- 190 grams Light Brown Sugar
- 115 grams Golden syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 420 grams Oats
- 100 grams Fresh Raspberries
- 100 grams White chocolate chips (Plus some extra for a drizzle if you like)
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C Fan. Grease and line your 8×8 Square tray.
- In a medium pot add your butter, vanilla, sugar and syrup. Place on a gentle heat until just melted.
- Set this aside for approximately 5 minutes to cool.
- Pour the mix over your oats and mix until fully incorporated.
- Fold in your chocolate chips and raspberries and place the mix into your baking tin.
- Flatten the mix down very well with pressure until smooth.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes until the very edges start to brown. If you cook them any longer they will get harder.
- Let your bake to cool completely. I suggest putting your tray in the fridge to chill for a little while to help with sharp cutting.
- Cut your bake carefully with a serrated knife. Drizzle with some extra melted chocolate if you wish.