Hello everyone! Another tasty cookie recipe for you today! Raspberry White Chocolate Cookies! A soft baked cookie packed with white chocolate chips and raspberries. Sweet and delicious! This is more of a soft baked cookie and I am HERE for it!
I have used frozen raspberries in this recipe as the cookie dough is stiff. The frozen raspberries help them not turn into mush as much while you are folding them through the dough. The raspberries will smush a little but that’s okay just try not over mix the dough one you out them in. I noticed my dough was starting to freeze with the frozen raspberries in it so it was nice and cold to bake straight away with no chilling time. If you don’t want to cook all of the cookies you can definitely keep them in the freezer and cook them as you want them.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making these Raspberry White Chocolate Cookies.
Raspberry White Chocolate Cookies
- Electric whisk
- Baking paper
- Baking tray
- Weighing scales
- 110 grams Butter Room temp
- 100 grams Light brown sugar
- 60 grams Caster sugar
- 1 Egg Large
- 2 tbsp Cornflour
- 250 grams Plain flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 200 grams White chocolate
- 100 grams Frozen raspberries
- Preheat your oven to 200C/ 180C Fan 30 minutes before baking. Line two trays with parchment.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add in your egg and vanilla and combine till smooth.
- Sieve in flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda.
- Fold until you have a firm dough.
- Add in your chocolate and raspberries and fold through very gently.
- Portion up 8 even cookie dough balls.
- Bake for 17 minutes then leave to cool.