A very simple no bake recipe for you today! This recipe takes very little time and effort and it just looks and tastes absolutely amazing!!! I love a white chocolate and peanut combo.
Feel free to switch this recipe up with milk or dark chocolate, both will work amazing too. Also, if you prefer any other nut butters go ahead and use them.This will last in an airtight container for up to a week. Don’t leave them in a warm area as they will melt.
These would make such a beautiful gift for someone. If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3
Peanut Butter & White Chocolate Cookie Dough Truffles
Prep time: 20 minutes
Set time time: 1-2 Hours
Servings: Approx 18
- 25g Butter
- 50g Peanut butter
- 40g Light brown sugar
- 20g Caster sugar
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 100g Plain flour
- 100g White Chocolate chips
- 30g Chopped peanuts
- 150g White chocolate
- 40g Peanut butter
- Handful crushed Peanuts
- White chocolate curls (Optional)
Step One: Cookie dough
- Place your flour in a heat proof bowl and microwave for about 30-45 seconds or until it reaches 74C. This is to kill any bacteria since we are not baking it. Leave too cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add in vanilla and water and combine.
- Sieve in flour.
- Fold in flour, chopped peanuts and chocolate chips lightly until you have a firm dough.
- Roll into 18 even balls, place on a tray lined with grease proof paper and chill or at least 30 minutes.
Step Two: Coating
- In a heatproof bowl, add your white chocolate and peanut butter. Melt in the microwave in short blasts until smooth.
- Dip the chilled cookie dough balls into the melted milk very gently and place back on the lined tray. I used to forks to do these. Make sure to tap off the extra coating on the side of the bowl.
- Continue until all balls are coated.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove tray from the fridge, drizzle lightly with the remaining coating mix.
- Top with crushed peanuts and white chocolate curls. (Optional)
- Place back into the fridge until set.
If you make this recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#gills_bakesandcakes @gills_bakesandcakes