Hello everyone! Peanut Butter & Jelly Cups! A really fun recipe for your today! A classic peanut butter cup with a twist! So simple and so so delicous. A peanut butter and jam combo is just next level and these couldn’t be any easier. The perfect no bake treat.
You can adapt this recipe to suit yourself wether it be using no jam, using a different nut butter, using dark or white chocolate ect. You just can’t go wrong! Have some fun and use this recipe as a guide. You could even go wild and replace the peanut butter with biscoff spread or Nutella instead!
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making these Peanut Butter & Jelly Cups ! Also, check out my facebook group ”Gills Bakes and Cakes <3”
Peanut Butter & Jelly Cups
- Cupcake tin
- Cupcake cases
- 300 grams Chocolate Milk or Dark
- 80 grams Peanut Buttter Smooth
- 60 grams Icing sugar
- 20 grams Butter Soft
- ¼ tsp Vanilla extract
- 80 grams Jam I used strawberry
- Place 10 cupcake cases into a cupcake tin then place in the fridge till you prep the rest of your ingredients.
- In a small bowl, add in your soft butter and peanut butter. Whisk together till nice and smooth and combined.
- Add in your vanillla and icing sugar and mix till you have a soft dough. Set aside.
- Melt your chocolate in short blasts in the microwave till smooth. Leave to cool for a few minutes.
- Remove your tin from the fridge and place about 1 tbsp of melted chocolate in the bottom of each case nice and flat. Place back into the fridge for 5/10 minutes.
- While your chocolate is setting mould the peanut dough into 10 even balls. Dont worry if its a little soft and sticky! Place them onto a sheet of baking paper once done.
- Remove your cupcake tin from the fridge. Take each ball and flat down slightly, you want the circle to be slighlty smaller than your chocolate so you can form a chocolate wall around the edge. Place on top of your slighlty hardened chocolate.
- Once you have all your peanut butter dough done, slighlty re-melt your chocolate if needed.
- This next step you want to work fast as you want to seal in your jam. Doing one cup at a time, spoon on a little jam on top of your peanut butter then quickly top with more melted chocolate. I start by pouring around the egdges first then fill the top with chocolate.
- Repeat with all your cups then give the tray a jiggle and a tap to flatten down the chocolate.
- Place your tray back in the fridge for about 1 hour to set.
- These will last about 1+ week in the fridge.
- Feel free to switch things up if you like! Leave out the jam, use different nut butter, use different chocolate ect.
- This recipe can be halved or doubled.
- I use these food scales *- Salter Digital Scales
- Stainless steel prep bowls*-Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
- I use these heat proof spatulas*- High-Heat Silicone Spatula
If you make this recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#gills_bakesandcakes @gills_bakesandcakes