Hey guys! The easiest most delicious no bake recipe for you today guys using only 5 ingredients! The centre of these truffles is essentially the filling in peanut butter cups but on a whole new level, it is sooooo good! Also gluten free!
I made 18, 20g balls out of my mixture. You can make these a little smaller and get up to 25 truffles. Just weigh your final dough and divide by the amount of truffles you want to make. Weigh each ball with that amount to make equal uniform truffles.
I used half milk and half dark chocolate to coat my truffles, this balance was perfect! Feel free to use whatever chocolate you like. White chocolate would be so so nice too! I used a mini Reeses cup cut in half to decorate some of my truffles but this isn’t necessary. You could even use some chopped peanuts on some.
I have added the coconut oil down as optional. I use this in the chocolate coating. this creates a nice glossy shell for the truffles and also helps the chocolate not bloom. If you can get a hold of it don’t worry they will still work out fine!
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making these! Also, check out my new facebook group ”Gills Bakes and Cakes <3”
Peanut Butter Cup Truffles
Prep time: 20 minutes
Chill time: 1 Hour
- 150g Peanut butter (smooth)
- 150g Icing sugar
- 50g Soft butter
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200g Chocolate (I used 100g dark and 100g milk)
- 1 Teaspoon Coconut oil (Optional)
- Add your soft butter into a medium sized bowl and whisk till light and pale.
- Add in your peanut butter and vanilla and whisk till all combined and smooth.
- Whisk in your icing sugar in two batches.
- This will get all crumbly which you then bring together with your hands into a dough.
- Shape you truffle dough into even balls (I made 18, 20g balls) Then place onto a tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Chill in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Melt your chocolate and coconut oil together in the microwave in short blasts until fully melted.
- Remove your truffles from the freezer and dip one truffle into the chocolate at a time.
- Using a fork lift out the truffle and tap the fork on the side of the bowl to remove the excess chocolate.
- Place back onto the greaseproof paper. Once all balls are coated use the extra chocolate to drizzle on top. Decorate with anything you like or leave plain.
- Place in the fridge until set.
- Enjoy your home made Reeses truffles!!