Hey everyone! A super simple and quick recipe today. I cannot explain how simple this recipe is. Only a handful of ingredients which makes such a delicious treat. A blast of cookies and cream in one bite.
This recipe is a quick ”cheats” fudge. Not a traditional fudge but this works a treat! The base ingredients are just white chocolate and a tin of condensed milk. Add in some crushed Oreos and vanilla, decorate with some more Oreo and some chocolate chips. There you have it, quick fudge in 10 minutes.
Hope you all enjoy this simple recipe. I will be making some more versions of these recipes in the future 100 %. I have so many ideas that I cannot wait to share with you all. So any requests you have just sent them on.
Notes– Feel free to half this recipe. This makes a big batch so it’s up to you guys on how much you want to make. Store these in an airtight container in the fridge. These are a soft texture so they will not sit well at room temp.
Happy Baking! <3
Oreo Cookies and Cream Fudge
Prep time: 10-15 minutes
Set time: 2 hours
- Tin of condensed milk (397g)
- 475g White chocolate
- 1 Teaspoons of vanilla
- 2 Packets of Oreos
- 50g Chocolate chips
- Pinch of salt
- A few drops of white colouring (Optional)
- Grease and line a 8×8 Square baking dish with parchment.
- In a large bowl, add the white chocolate, vanilla, salt, condensed milk and white colouring (optional) and melt gently over a double boiler.
- Make sure to mix this while its melting. While your mix is melting, crush your Oreos in a separate bowl.
- Once the mixture has melted and is smooth and thick, add in 80% of your crushed Oreos. The reminding will be to decorate.
- Fold Oreos into the mix gently. Spoon the mix into your baking dish and smooth down with a spatula.
- Sprinkle on your chocolate chips and decorate with the remaining crushed Oreos.
- Set in the fridge for at least 2 hours before cutting.
- Portions up with a hot knife.
If you make this recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#Gills_bakesandcakes @Gills_bakesandcakes