Hey Everyone!! I’ve had my Oreo brownies on my Instagram for awhile now but never got around to uploading it. I have never met anybody who dosen’t like Oreos so I said I better get this recipe up! You are all baking so much at home now, I want to share as many recipes as I can with you all!
Very simple recipe like all my Brownies. They all go off the same base but I mix them up a bit to suit whatever biscuit/bar/treats I am using.
So here it is, Oreo Brownies for all you Oreo mad people like me… Have fun! Make sure to send me on any pictures of your bakes. I LOVE seeing them!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30-32 minutes
- 140g Butter
- 300g Caster sugar
- 70g Cocoa
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla (I used 10 drops of-https://www.foodieflavours.com/shop/flavours/natural-flavouring/vanilla/ )
- 60g Plain flour
- 150g Chocolate chips
- 200g of Oreos
- 50g Extra crushed Oreos
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C Fan and line your 8×8 Square tray.
- Melt butter in the microwave.
- Add Sugar and cocoa to a mixing bowl. Pour over cooled butter and mix.
- Whisk in eggs one at a time, then mix in your vanilla and salt.
- Fold in the flour and chocolate chips.
- Pour half of the mixture into the baking tray. Place Oreos on top of the brownie mix.
- Pour the remainder of the mix on top. Place the extra crushed Oreos on top of the brownie mix.
- Bake for 30-32 minutes then leave to cool.
- Portion up into 9 servings and enjoy!
If you make this recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#Gills_bakesandcakes @Gills_bakesandcakes