Hello everyone! Another delicious Blondie recipe for you today! I was inspired to make these when I saw the new Nutella biscuits, I knew I had to work these into the bake. A delicious gooey blondie packed with chocolate chips and Nutella biscuits and topped with a Nutella swirl and more Nutella biscuits!
If you can’t get your hands on the Nutella biscuits you can just leave them out. They will be delicious either way!
The key to delicious blondies is to under-bake them. Once cooled properly, the gooey centre sets to create the most amazing fudgy blondies. Please make sure you wait for these to cool completely before cutting. I place mine in the fridge for 1 hour after fully cooled. This means you can get a nice sharp and precise cut. Once cut, store in an airtight container at room temp.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making these! Also, check out my new facebook group ”Gills Bakes and Cakes <3”
- 8×8 Tin
- Baking paper
- Electric whisk
- Palette knife
- 170 grams Butter Room temp
- 200 grams Light Brown Sugar
- 80 grams Caster Sugar
- 250 grams Plain Flour
- 150 grams Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tsp salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 2/3 Tbsp Nutella
- 18 Nutella biscuits
- Preheat oven to 180C Gas/ 160C Fan. Line 8×8 Square tin with parchment.
- Whisk together the soft butter and both sugars till light and fluffy.
- Next, whisk in eggs in one at a time.
- Whisk in Vanilla.
- Once combined, Mix in sieved flour gently. Do not over mix!
- Fold in your milk chocolate chips.
- Place half of the mixture into baking tin and smooth down.
- Place 9 Nutella biscuits over your mix.
- Place the remaining blondie mix on top and smooth out very gently.
- Swirl in your Nutella on top of your blondies then place 9 more Nutella biscuits on top.
- Bake for 35-38 mins. You can vary this on how gooey you would like your brownies. 36 minutes was perfect in my fan oven for a super fudgy/gooey blondie.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely. I put mine in the fridge for an hour when cooled before cutting. This is so I could get a sharp cut and so my gooey blondies turned super fudgy.
- If you like a more cake blondie add a few more minutes onto your cooking time.
- These will last 4+ days in an airtight container at room temp.
- These blondies are delicious warmed back up in the microwave with a dollop of ice-cream on top.
- Please leave these to cool completely before cutting.
- The Nutella biscuits are completely optional.
- I place mine in the fridge for 1 hour after fully cooled, this means you can get a nice sharp and precise cut.
If you make this recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#gills_bakesandcakes @gills_bakesandcakes