Hello everyone! Another delicious Blondie recipe for you today! I was inspired to make these when I saw the new Nutella biscuits, I knew I had to work these into the bake. A delicious gooey nutella blondie packed with chocolate chips and Nutella biscuits and topped with a Nutella swirl and more biscuits!
If you can’t get your hands on these biscuits you can just leave them out. They will be delicious either way! I found mine in Dunnes stores.
The key to delicious blondies is to under-bake them. Once cooled properly, the gooey centre sets to create the most amazing fudgy blondies. Please make sure you wait for these to cool completely before cutting. I place mine in the fridge for 1 hour after fully cooled. This means you can get a nice sharp and precise cut. Once cut, store in an airtight container at room temp.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making this Nutella Blondie ! Also, check out my facebook group ”Gills Bakes and Cakes <3”
- 8×8 Tin
- Baking paper
- Electric whisk
- Palette knife
- 170 grams Butter Room temp
- 200 grams Light Brown Sugar
- 80 grams Caster Sugar
- 250 grams Plain Flour
- 150 grams Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tsp salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 2/3 Tbsp Nutella
- 18 Nutella biscuits
- Preheat oven to 180C Gas/ 160C Fan. Line 8×8 Square tin with parchment.
- Whisk together the soft butter and both sugars till light and fluffy.
- Next, whisk in eggs in one at a time.
- Whisk in Vanilla.
- Once combined, Mix in sieved flour gently. Do not over mix!
- Fold in your milk chocolate chips.
- Place half of the mixture into baking tin and smooth down.
- Place 9 Nutella biscuits over your mix.
- Place the remaining blondie mix on top and smooth out very gently.
- Swirl in your Nutella on top of your blondies then place 9 more Nutella biscuits on top.
- Bake for 35-38 mins. You can vary this on how gooey you would like your brownies. 36 minutes was perfect in my fan oven for a super fudgy/gooey blondie.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely. I put mine in the fridge for an hour when cooled before cutting. This is so I could get a sharp cut and so my gooey blondies turned super fudgy.
- If you like a more cake blondie add a few more minutes onto your cooking time.
- These will last 4+ days in an airtight container at room temp.
- These blondies are delicious warmed back up in the microwave with a dollop of ice-cream on top.
- Please leave these to cool completely before cutting.
- The Nutella biscuits are completely optional.
- I place mine in the fridge for 1 hour after fully cooled, this means you can get a nice sharp and precise cut.
- My 8×8 square tin is out of stock but this is a great sub*-20cm Square Cake Baking Tin
- I use these heat proof spatulas*- Rubbermaid Commercial Products FG1962000000, High-Heat Silicone Spatula, 24 cm, Red Handle
- I use these food scales *- Salter Digital Scales-Slim Design Electronic Cooking Appliance for Home/Kitchen, Weigh Food up to 5kg Aquatronic for Liquids ml and fl. Oz. 15Yr Guarantee-Silver
- Stainless steel prep bowls*-Premium Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls (Set of 5) Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set – Easy to Clean, Nesting Bowls for Space Saving Storage, Great for Cooking, Baking, Prepping
If you make this Nutella Blondie recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#gills_bakesandcakes @gills_bakesandcakes