Hey guys! A delicious Noodle Stir-fry recipe for you today. A quick and simple veggie stiryfry thats super versatile. Use any of your favourite veggies or also add some proteins its totally up to you!
In the recipe below I left you the exact ingredients I used to make my stir-fry but its up to you on what you would like to use. Use them all or use only a few. I kept this recipe veggie but feel free to add meat. Chicken or beef would be lovely so add them in before cooking your veggies.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making this Noodle Stir-fry!
- Weighing scales
- Chopping board
- Medium pot
- 85 ml Soy sauce
- 30 ml Sesame oil
- 10 ml Rice wine vinegar
- 15 ml Lime
- 65 ml Honey
- 15 ml Cornflour
- 30 ml Veg stock or water
Veggies (Use your favourite)
- 1 Red Chilli
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 15 grams Minced ginger
- 1/2 Red onion Sliced
- 50 grams Carrots
- 40 grams Mangetout
- 50 grams Broccoli
- 1/2 Red pepper
- 50 grams Baby corn
- Handful cashews
- 125 grams Egg noodles
- 2 Spring onion
- Handful corriander
- Mix all your sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Prep all your veggies you are using. I cut mine in all different shapes.
- Cook your noodles in boiling water to packet instructions then strain. Run cold water over your noodles in the strainer to stop them cooking then set aside.
- Now lets get cooking! Add your chilli, ginger and garlic to a pan on a medium heat and fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add your protein here if you are using any.
- Next, add in all your cut and prepped veggies. Fry for a few minutes, cook depending on how you like your veggies cooked. I like mine with a little bite.
- Now add in your sauce and cook until its thickened slightly.
- Add in your noodles and toss them in the cooked veggies and sauce.
- Toss in some fresh spring onion and coriander towards the end then serve!