Hey guys! A delicious easy new recipe for you today, Mini Malteaser Cheesecakes. An individual malteaser cheesecake with a crunchy malt biscuit base, a creamy cheesecake filling packed with crushed maltase’s then topped with a silky ganach. Malteaser HEAVEN!
Feel free to change this up to suit you. Double or half the recipe or even make it into a full sized cheesecake instead. The chocolate top is optional so if you want to simplify this recipe just leave it out. Change up the biscuits to whichever you prefer. Its all up to you!
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making these Mini Malteaser Cheesecakes !
Mini Malteaser Cheesecakes
- Electric whisk
- Cupcake cases
- Cupcake tin
- 150 grams Malted Milk biscuits Crushed
- 75 grams Butter Melted
- 300 grams Cream Cheese
- 100 grams Double Cream
- 80 grams Icing sugar
- 4 tsps Malted Milk Powder I used Horlicks
- 85 grams Crushed Malteasers
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 100 grams Dark chocolate
- 60 grams Double cream
- Handful Malteasers
- Place 8 cupcake cases into a cupcake tin.
- Crush the malted milk biscuits in a bowl or a food processor to a fine crumb. Melt butter and add to the crumbs and mix till combined.
- Press the mix evenly into your 8 cupcake cases and press down firmly till nice and solid.
- In a big mixing bowl add your cream cheese, malt powder vanilla and icing sugar. With an electric whisk, mix together till smooth.Pour your double cream into your mix and whisk until your cheesecake mix thickens. It should be thick enough that it can hold its shape.
- Fold through your crushed malteasers.
- Spoon the mix evenly into your cupcake cases and smooth down till flat.
- Set your cupcake tray in the freezer for about 1 hour.
- Melt your chocolate and cream in the microwave in short blasts until smooth.
- Remove your cupcake tray from the freezer and spoon your ganache on top of each cheesecake. Decorate with some extra malteasers.
- Set again in the freezer until the ganache has set. About 20 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and store in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Remove from the cupcake case and enjoy!
- If you don’t want to use malted milk biscuits for the base feel free to use any other biscuits.
- I get my malted milk powder in supervalu but its available in most supermarkets.
- I use these heat proof spatulas*- High-Heat Silicone Spatula
- I use these food scales *- Salter Digital Scales
- Stainless steel prep bowls*- Steel Mixing Bowls
- This is the food processor I used*-NUTRiBULLET
If you make this kinder recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#gills_bakesandcakes @gills_bakesandcakes