Hey guys! A delicious easy new recipe for you today, Mini Kinder Cheesecakes. An individual Mini Kinder Cheesecake with a crunchy buttery biscuit base, a creamy kinder cheesecake filling then topped with a kinder drizzle, whipped cream and kinder buenos. Cheesecake HEAVEN!
Feel free to change this up to suit you. Double or half the Mini Kinder Cheesecake recipe or even make it into a full sized cheesecake instead. Change up the biscuits to whichever you prefer or even to a different chocolate bar. Its all up to you! I also have a recipe for a full sized cheesecake on this blog which you can find in the cheesecake section!
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making these Mini Kinder Cheesecakes !
Mini Kinder Cheesecakes
- Weighing scales
- Cupcake tin
- Cupcake cases
- Electric whisk
- 150 grams Digestive Biscuits
- 75 grams Butter Melted
- 300 grams Cream Cheese
- 100 grams Double Cream
- 100 grams Icing sugar
- 100 grams Melted Kinder Chocolate
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Whipped cream
- Kinder Buenos
- Melted kinder bars to drizzle
- Place 8 cupcake cases into a cupcake tin.
- Crush the biscuits in a bowl or a food processor to a fine crumb. Melt butter and add to the crumbs and mix till combined.
- Press the mix evenly into your 8 cupcake cases and press down firmly till nice and solid. Place in the fridge while you make the filling.
- In a big mixing bowl add your cream cheese, vanilla and icing sugar. With an electric whisk, mix together till smooth. Mix through your melted kinder chocolate.
- Pour your double cream into your mix and whisk until your cheesecake mix thickens. It should be thick enough that it can hold its shape. Do not overmix.
- Spoon the mix evenly into your cupcake cases and smooth down till flat.
- Set your cupcake tray in the freezer for about 2 hours until solid enough to remove from your cupcake cases.
- About 15 minutes before serving remove your cases from the cheesescakes.
- Drizzle the top with some melted kinder chocolate bars.
- Top your mini cheesecakes with whipped cream and kinder buenos.