Hey guys!! Millionaires Cookie Cups. An absolutely delicious recipe for you today. A super simple recipe that’s ready in no time! A crispy and chewy cookie cup filled with delicious caramel, topped with milk chocolate and flakey sea salt. A millionaires inspired cookie cup perfect for any occasion.
So to create these cookies into cups I baked them in a greased cupcake tin. I pressed the cookie dough into the tin then created the dip by pressing down into the centre with a circle based object smaller than the cupcake tin. I used my vanilla extract bottle but I’m sure you can find something around your kitchen that will work. Once baked I press the mould back into the cookie dip while still warm to make it more defined as it will puff up when baked.
I used Carnation tinned caramel for the cookie cups as it works amazing for bakes! I use this caramel in all of my caramel themed bakes. Feel free to use homemade either. You just want to make sure to use a thicker caramel.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making these Millionaires Cookie Cups! Also, check out my facebook group ”Gills Bakes and Cakes <3”
- Electric whisk
- Cupcake tin
- 110 grams Butter Room temp
- 100 grams Light brown sugar
- 60 grams Caster sugar
- 1 Egg Large
- 250 grams Plain flour
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 100 grams Chopped milk chocolate
- 100 grams Chopped dark chocolate
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 8 tbsp Caramel I used tinned caranation caramel
- 150 grams Milk Chocolate
- Flakey salt
- Preheat your oven to 200C/ 180C Fan.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add in vanilla and egg and combine.
- Sieve in flour, cornflour and salt and mix until you have a firm dough.
- Add in your chopped chocolate and fold evenly through your cookie dough.
- Portion up 8 even cookie dough balls. Mine were about 98g each.
- Grease a cupcake tin.
- Press your cookie dough balls into each section on your greased cupcake tin until flat.
- Make a dip in the center of your cookie using something round. I used the base of my vanillas extract.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Once out of the oven, press your dip mould back down into your centre dip while its still warm as they will puff up a little in the oven.
- Leave to cool for about 15 minutes then remove from the tin. Leave to cool once out of the tin.
- Spoon a tablespoon of caramel into each dip.
- Melt your chocolate then spoon on top of your caramel. Sprinkle with flakey salt then leave to set.
- ENJOY!! <3
- These will last 3+ days in an airtight container at room temp.
- I used Carnation tinned caramel as it works amazing for bakes! Feel free to use homemade either.
- I used a mix of milk and dark chips for the cookie. I chopped up my chips so they were super small. Use any chocolate chips you like.
- I use these food scales *- Salter Digital Scales
- This is my cupcake tin I use*-Cupcake Tin
- Stainless steel prep bowls*- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
- I use these heat proof spatulas*- High-Heat Silicone Spatula
If you make this recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#Gills_bakesandcakes @Gills_bakesandcakes