Hello everyone! Millyway Rice Krispie squares! A crispy chocolate and marshmallow base swirled with Milkyway bars, topped with a thick layer of chocolate, magic stars and crispy rolls!! These are Rice Krispie treats absolute heaven in a bite. Magic stars and crispy rolls always bring me right back to my childhood!
We all love a Rice Krispie treat recipe, every recipe I do you all go crazy for them! They are the perfect treat and they are super simple to make. These are a mix of a marshmallow and chocolate Rice Krispie square, the best of both worlds!
I cut my Milkyway Rice Krispie Squares into 9 GIANT pieces. These are really really big so cut them smaller if you wish. I mainly cut them this size for the visuals. I use a hot and sharp knife to cut my bakes. This gives a nice sharp cut and stops the chocolate from cracking. Just place you knife in a container with hot water for a few minutes to heat up.
Decorate this Rice Krispie square recipe any way you wish. I think the magic stars and crispy rolls work so well! I normally get my crispy rolls in deals or home savers in Ireland. Some chopped up Milkyway bars could work great for decoration too.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making these Milkyway Rice Krispie Squares ! Also, check out my new facebook group ”Gills Bakes and Cakes <3”
Milkyway Rice Krispie Squares
- 8×8 Tin
- Heatproof bowl
- Medium pot
- Baking paper
- 100 grams Salted Butter
- 175 grams Marshmallows
- 175 grams Rice krispies
- 275 grams Milk chocolate
- 150 grams Milky way bars Chopped
- 300 grams Milk chocolate
- 1 Bag of Magic stars
- 5 Crispy roll bars
- Weigh out all of your ingredients and line your 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a double boiler melt your butter and chocolate.
- Once the butter and chocolate is nearly melted, add in your marshmallow.
- Keep mixing until you have a thick and smooth mixture. This will take about 10 minutes.
- Take off the heat and quickly mix in your Rice Krispies and chopped Milky Way bars until fully incorporated. Work fast as they set up quite quickly. I put on a glove and used my hands towards the end to make sure all was incorporated.
- Place mixture into your baking tin and flatten down with a spatula.Leave to set for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Melt your chocolate and pour over Rice Krispie mix. Smooth out evenly.
- Decorate with your magic stars and some chopped up crispy rolls whatever way you wish. You can also decorate with some milky way bars too!
- Set in the fridge for about 1 hour until firm.
- Cut into portions with a hot knife.Enjoy!!
Check out my TikTok recipe video here- https://www.tiktok.com/@gills_bakesandcakes/video/6935757754103631109?lang=en&is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1
If you make this recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#Gills_bakesandcakes @Gills_bakesandcakes