Hey guys! SUUUUUUPER simple and delicious recipe for your today! I think everyone has a soft spot for Milkyway Crispy Rolls and Magic stars. They just remind me of being a kid so much! They are way to good! Which means I had go incorporate them into a bake.
These cheats fudge are the easiest recipes on my blog. They take so little time to make and they work out soooo good! There is so many different variations possible.
These fudge pieces have a great shelf life. Since its only chocolate and condensed milk they will last over a week in your fridge. With these Crispy roll ones, your pieces will stay crisp for about 2 days. After this the wafer pieces melt into the fudge and become soft, this is still so delicious!
Notes– Feel free to half this recipe. This makes a big batch so it’s up to you guys on how much you want to make. Store these in an airtight container in the fridge for a longer shelf life.Best eaten brought to room temperature.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3
Crispy Roll & Magic Star Fudge
Prep time: 10-15 minutes
Set time: 2 hours
- Tin of condensed milk (397g)
- 300g Dark Chocolate
- 200g White chocolate
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 10 double bar packs of Milkyway Crispy Rolls
- 1/2 Share bag of Magic stars
- Place all your Milkyway products to chill in the fridge for at least 20 minutes.
- Grease and line a 8×8 Square baking dish with parchment.
- In a large pot, add the white chocolate, dark chocolate, vanilla, condensed milk and melt gently.
- Make sure to keep mixing this while its melting. I used a rubber spatula so nothing would catch to the bottom and burn.
- Once the mixture has melted and is smooth and thick, remove from the heat.
- Spoon half of this fudge mix into your baking dish and smooth down with a spatula.
- Add 80% of your crispy rolls whole on top of this mix. Cover with the remaining fudge mix. Smooth own flat with a spatula.
- Decorate with the remaining Crispy rolls and the Magic stars. ( I cut up my crispy rolls)
- Set in the fridge for at least 2 hours before cutting.
- Portions up with a hot knife.
If you make this recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#Gills_bakesandcakes @Gills_bakesandcakes