Hello everyone! An INSANLY good new Christmas recipe for you today, Mars Bar Krispie Pudding. Basically a mars bar square as a Christmas pudding. Krispie, Chewy and chocolatey, the perfect Christmas dessert for everyone!
If you don’t have a Christmas pudding bowl this can be made in and small bowl lined with cling film. This recipe can be doubled or halved its up to you what size you would like.this recipe makes 8 decent slices.
When you are melting your mars bars and butter it may look like it has split, don’t worry about this just keep mixing in small fast motions and it should all come together. It may be easier to take it off the heat to combine the two. Just keep mixing in small fast motions then it will come back together.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making this Mars Bar Krispie Pudding <3
Mars Bar Krispie pudding
- 2LB Pudding bowl
- Weighing scales
- Medium pot
- 90 grams Salted Butter Cubed
- 240 grams Mars Bars Chopped up
- 90 grams Rice Krispies
- 80 grams Milk Chocolate
- 1 Mars Bar Sliced
- In a double boiler melt your butter and Mars bars until smooth.
- Take off the heat and quickly mix in your Rice Krispies until fully incorporated. Work fast as they set up quite quickly.
- Pour your mix into your pudding bowl or your lined bowl and press down till nice and compact.
- Set in the fridge for about 1 hour.
- Remove your pudding from your pudding bowl by turning it upside-down and gently pressing the top till it pops out. Place on your serving dish.
- Melt your chocolate in short blasts in the microwave until smooth.
- Pour your chocolate on top of your pudding the using a spoon push it over the edge to create the 'drip' effect.
- Leave to set until the chocolate hardens then serve. ENJOY! Happy Christmas! 🎄