Hey guys! A quick and tasty dinner recipe for you today! Korean Chicken Drumsticks. A tasty korean chicken inspired recipe using chicken drumsticks. Sweet, salty and spicy, a delicious recipe with little to no effort!
Apply this method to any type of chicken you like or use the sauce with many other recipes! Like chicken wings or tenders, crispy beef, in a stir fry, so many possibilities!
If you have any questions about this traybake, Dm me on Instagram. Happy cooking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making this Korean Chicken Drumsticks recipe !
Korean Chicken Drumsticks
- Oven tray
- Weighing scales
- 10 Chicken drumsticks Approx.900g
- 150 grams Gochujang
- 60 grams Soy sauce
- 30 grams Ketchup
- 50 grams Mirin
- 20 grams Rice vine vinegar
- 5 grams Sesame oil
- 40 grams Demerera sugar
- Preheat your oven to 200C/180C Fan. Line a baking tray with parchment.
- In a large bowl add all of your ingredients except for your chicken.
- Mix until it combines into a sauce.
- Add your chicken into the bowl and mix until all coated.
- Place your chicken on the baking tray and bake for 15 minutes. Keep the remaining sauce left in the bowl
- After 15 minutes remove the chicken from the oven and brush with the excess sauce let in the bowl.
- Place back in to bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked through and sticky!
- Top with sesame seeds and spring onion and enjoy!