Hello everyone! You picked this one and I can’t thank you enough! You all love my no bake Rice Krispie squares. So many of your re-creations being sent to me, I absolutely love it!
These are just as easy as my other recipes. It has a marshmallow base with chopped up kinder bars running throughout it. As you are mixing the kinder bars into your mix, they slightly melt and create a delicious kinder marble throughout the Rice Krispies. AMAZING!!
Have some fun with your decoration. I decorated with all the Kinder products I could find. I think everybody has a weakness for Kinder. Its waaay to good! I used Hippos, Bon Bons, Kinder buenos and the classic Kinder bar.
If you want to be super extra you could use melted Kinder bars as your topping. I just used plain milk chocolate and white chocolate so it wouldn’t cost a fortune. I can only imagine how incredible it would taste!!
I have a highlights video tutorial on my Instagram @gills_bakesandcakes if you would like to check that out.
Happy baking !
Kinder Rice Krispie Squares
Prep time: 15-30 minutes
Chill time: 60 minutes
Servings: 9-18 depending on how you cut them.(I made 9 GIANT squares)
- 140g Butter
- 260g Rice Kripies
- 300g Marshmallows
- 200g Kinder bars (Chopped up)
- 250g Milk chocolate
- 50g White chocolate
- Kinder products for decoration (Optional)
- Weigh out all of your ingredients, grease and line your baking dish. I used a 9×9 square tray.
- Melt butter on a medium heat in a big pot.
- Once melted, add in your marshmallow and cook until fully combined. Constantly stirring.
- Take pot off the heat and quickly mix in your Rice krispies.
- Working quickly, fold through your chopped up Kinder bars.
- Place mixture into your baking dish and flatten down.
- Let mixture set, this will take about 15 minutes.
- Melt your milk chocolate and pour over mix. Spread out evenly.
- Melt your white chocolate and swirl through the milk chocolate. I used a tooth pick to do this.
- Decorate with whatever you like. Have some fun!
- Set in the fridge until chocolate is firm.
- Once set, Remove mix from the tin.
- Portion up into your prefered size. I used a hot knife to cut my slices. This gives you a nice clean cut.
If you make this recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#Gills_bakesandcakes @Gills_bakesandcakes