Hello guys! KINDER recipe again YES!!! We all love a Kinder recipe on my blog! This one does not disappoint. A rich and chocolate cake packed with Kinder chocolate chips, with a swirled Kinder buttercream and topped with all things Kinder. This was made on my Kenwood Kmix #COLLAB
These loaf cakes are such a beautiful and easy bake †hats is a perfect celebration bake or if your just looking for a treat. Slices up into portions straight away and looks incredible.
You can play around with your decoration. Doing just a plain Kinder buttercream will be amazing too! I wanted to be extra fancy and do a swirled buttercream, its up to you! Pipe your buttercream on how you like or even spread it on with a knife. Then decorate with all the kinder products you like.
I will be uploading a cook along reel on my Instagram so make sure to check that out. If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3
Kinder Loaf Cake
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 55-65 minutes
- 225g Butter
- 225g Caster sugar
- 175g Self raising flour
- 50g Cocoa powder
- 3 Eggs
- Tablespoon Vanilla
- 100g Chopped Kinder bars
- 125g Unsalted butter (Room temp)
- 250g Icing sugar
- Tablespoon vanilla
- 70g Melted Kinder chocolate
- Tablespoon Nutella (Optional)
- 1-2 Tablespoons Cocoa powder (Optional)
- 1-2 Teaspoons milk (If needed)
- Any Kinder products
- Preheat your oven to 180C/160 C Fan. Grease your loaf tin and line with parchment.
- In a mixing bowl, Cream butter and sugar together till pale and fluffy.
- Add in Vanilla.
- Mix in eggs one at a time until combined.
- Add in your sieved flour and cocoa powder and then gently fold into wet mix.
- Fold in your chopped Kinder chocolate.
- Put cake mix into your loaf tin and bake for 55-65 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Leave to cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl, Cream butter till pale and fluffy using an electric whisk or stand mixer.
- Whisk in your icing sugar in 3 small batches until fully combined.
- Whisk in the melted Kinder chocolate and Vanilla.
- Once buttercream is nice and smooth separate between two bowls (This step is optional)
- In one bowl add in your Nutella and cocoa powder and mix till smooth. Add a small bit of milk if too thick.
- In the other bowl, leave as is and add a drop of milk if too thick.
- Lay out a piece of cling film and create two lines of the different icing beside each other. Roll up the cling film and place in a piping bag.
- Pipe your buttercream on top of your cake and decorate with any Kinder products you like. I used Kinder bars halved, Kinder buenos and melted Kinder bars and white chocolate drizzled on top.