Hey guys! SUUUUUUPER simple and delicious recipe for your today! Kinder fudge!!! You are all obsessed with Kinder like myself. You all go crazy every time I create a new recipe using Kinder products. They are honestly always my favourite recipes.
These cheats fudge are the easiest recipes on my blog. They take so little time to make and they work out soooo good! There is so many different variations I cannot wait to try out!
These fudge pieces have a great shelf life. Since its only chocolate and condensed milk they will last over a week in your fridge. With these Kinder ones, your Kinder buenos pieces will stay crisp for about 2 days. After this the wafer pieces melt into the fudge and become soft, this is still so delicious!
Notes– Feel free to half this recipe. This makes a big batch so it’s up to you guys on how much you want to make. Store these in an airtight container in the fridge for a longer shelf life. These are a soft texture so they will not sit well if your rooms very hot. Best eaten brought to room temperature.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3
Prep time: 10-15 minutes
Set time: 2 hours
- Tin of condensed milk (397g)
- 485g White chocolate chips
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 6 double bar packs of Kinder Bueno (I used 3 original and 3 white chocolate)
- 200g Kinder chocolate
- Pinch of salt
- Chop up Kinder chocolate and break up your Kinder bueno into squares. Keep in the fridge while you prepare everything else.
- Grease and line a 8×8 Square baking dish with parchment.
- In a large heatproof bowl, add the white chocolate, vanilla, salt, condensed milk and melt gently over a double boiler.
- Make sure to keep mixing this while its melting.
- Once the mixture has melted and is smooth and thick, remove from the heat. Add in 80% of your chopped kinder chocolate. The remaining will be to decorate.Fold Kinder chocolate into the mix gently.
- Spoon half of this fudge mix into your baking dish and smooth down with a spatula.
- Add 80% of your Kinder Buenos on top of this mix. Cover with the remaining fudge mix. Smooth own flat with a spatula.
- Decorate with the remaining Kinder chocolate and Kinder buenos.
- Set in the fridge for at least 2 hours before cutting.
- Portions up with a hot knife.
If you make this recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#Gills_bakesandcakes @Gills_bakesandcakes