Hello everyone! Kinderella Sauce. A HIGHLY requested recipe for you today. Kinder bueno inspired filling. This is absolutely delicious and super versatile. It has the consistency of Nutella at room temperature and can’t be slightly warmed up to make a delicious sauce topping!
This recipe can be used in so many ways. Over ice cream, on top of pancakes, on top of waffles, in buttercream, as a cupcake filling ect… You will 100% be seeing a LOAD of recipes in the future using my homemade Kinderella sauce.This is best kept at room temperature to keep its Nutella like consistency as it will set up quite hard in the fridge. It is made with ingredients that will make it last for long time..thats if you make it last! Or you can mix through some cream/milk to stay at a sauce consistency when cool.
I roasted off the hazelnuts beforehand to intensify the flavour, this isn’t 100% necessary but I would definitely recommend it. Please also try get blanched hazelnuts ”skin off”. Otherwise you will have to peel the skins off your hazelnuts which isn’t fun at all! Roasting off the nuts makes the sauce a slightly different colour then the kinder bueno filling but it makes it taste 100 times better!
Please use a good quality food processor when making this sauce as you need to blitz up the hazelnuts to a butter. I used my nutri-bullet which worked amazing! I have made this sauce using all stable products so it can be stored at room temperature. If your sauce thickens up over time just place it in the microwave for a few seconds then give it a stir. Sauce consistency may vary depending on ingredients used.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making this kinder bueno inspired sauce! Also, check out my new facebook group ”Gills Bakes and Cakes <3”
- Food processor
- Baking tray
- Storage jar
- 200 grams Blanched Hazelnuts
- 300 grams White Chocolate
- Big Pinch of salt
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 5 Tbsp Vegetable or sunflower oil Any neutral oil
- Preheat oven to 180C Gas/ 160C Fan. Place 200g of Hazelnuts on a baking tray and cook till golden and toasted, this took about 15 minutes.
- Melt your white chocolate and leave to cool completely.
- Once your nuts are cool put them into a food processor and blitz until a nut butter forms.
- Add in your oil and blitz.
- Next, add in your salt, white chocolate and vanilla and blitz till smooth.
- Place mix into a clean jar.
- Leave to set at room temp for a few hours.
- This sauce will set to a thick semi set Nutella like consistency and can be warmed up in the microwave to a loose sauce. See notes to keep it a sauce texture below.
- Store at room temp in an airtight jar.
- If your sauce thickens up over time just place it in the microwave for a few seconds then give it a stir.
- Make sure tag tag me in your re-creations on Instagram @Gills_BakesandCakes
- If you would like to keep this at a sauce consistency when cool you can mix through some cream/milk till your desired consistency.
- This will thicken once set fully at room temperature, mine turned out to be the consistency of a thick Nutella, this will vary depending on ingredients used.
- Store at room temp in a sealed jar.
- I roasted off the hazelnuts beforehand to intensify the flavour.
- This sauce will last for a few weeks in a sealed jar.
- I use these food scales *- Salter Digital Scales
- I used this baking tray *- Baking Tray
- This is the food processor I used*-NUTRiBULLET
Kinder Sauce Video
Check out my TikTok recipe video here- https://www.tiktok.com/@gills_bakesandcakes/video/6938133476138945798?lang=en&is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1
If you make this Kinder bueno sauce recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#gills_bakesandcakes @gills_bakesandcakes
3 thoughts on “”Kinder-ella” Sauce”
Hi, love your blog just wondering could I put this sauce in the middle of a cupcake☺️
Can confirm this recipe is amazing 10/10 thanks 🙂