Hey guys!! An insane Kinder Cookie Pie recipe! Packed full of Kinder bars,buenos,sauce and Nutella. Its a kinder lovers dream! Perfect for any occasion! This is such an EXTRA recipe but can you imagine if you made this for someone? They would be so so happy!
This is really quite simple to make you just need to allowed enough time for it to chill. It is the only way to get this looking like a real pie. Its basically the same recipe as my normal kinder cookies just slightly changed up in quantities to make this cookie pie. My Kinder cookies are one of the most popular so you will love this!
To get a nice clean cut on your cookie pie make sure it is properly chilled. Honestly, its best to just leave it overnight in the fridge to ensure it is nice and solid. Then you want to get yourself a nice and sharp knife. Place this in a glass of hot water for a few minutes then dry off. Once you make one cut, dip your knife back in the hot water and dry off with a towel before doing the next cut. This will give you super sharp edges and you will see that beautiful layering inside the pie.
You can definitely half this recipe and make it in a smaller maybe 6 inch tin if you like. I just love the how outrageous this recipe is though! My recipe will give you 12 large slices but you can definitely cut them smaller if you wish. I would advise you to keep this in an airtight container after you bake it and if you have a warm house pop it in the fridge to avoid it melting the centre.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making this Kinder Cookie Pie ! Also, check out my facebook group ”Gills Bakes and Cakes <3”
I used my Kinderella sauce recipe which you can find here – https://www.gillsbakesandcakes.com/kinder-ella-sauce/ This recipe will give you enough sauce and some left over if you want to use it for decoration like I did. You want to make sure you slightly warm the sauce so you can pour it into your pie and so it covers all the gaps and air holes. Enjoy!
Kinder Cookie Pie
- Baking paper
- Electric whisk
- 8 inch springform tin
- 185 grams Unsalted Butter
- 95 grams Caster Sugar
- 160 grams Light Brown Sugar
- 400 grams Plain Flour
- ¾ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Bicarbonate of soda
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1 Egg yolk
- 3 tbsp Cornflour
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 200 grams Kinder bars Chopped up very small
- 100 grams Milk chocolate chips
- 100 grams White Chocolate Chips
- 300 grams Nutella
- 300 grams My Kinderella sauce (Or shop bought/Extra Nutella)
- 7 single Kinder Bueno Bars
- 100 grams Unsalted Butter Room temp.
- 200 grams Icing sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Milk
- Any Kinder Products
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add in vanilla and eggs and combine.
- Sieve in flour, baking powder, cornflour, bicarbonate of soda and salt and mix until you have a firm dough.
- Add in your chopped Kinder bars and Chocolate chips and fold evenly through your cookie dough.
- Split your dough into 3 even sections.
- Grease and line an 8 Inch springform pan.
- Place the first section of your cookie dough in the tin and flatten down as your base.
- Taking the 2nd section spread the cookie dough evenly along the sides of the baking tin leaving one inch at the top for the lid. (Wrap 3rd section in cling film and set aside)
- Spread your Nutella on the base of your cookie pie.
- Add your Kinder buenos on top of your Nutellla.
- Pour over some slightly warmed Kinderella sauce over your Kinder Buenos.
- Leave to set in the freezer until kinder sauce is soild.
- Take your final section of cookie dough and cover the top of your Cookie pie evenly making sure its sealed well.
- Place bake in the freezer for about 30 minutes while your preheat your oven to 200C/ 180C Fan.
- Bake for 25 minutes then leave on a rack to cool to room temperature.
- Place in the fridge for at least 5 hours, overnight is best trust me!
Decoration (Once Chilled)
- Place soft butter into a mixing bowl. Using an electric hand whisk, whip up until very pale and fluffy. This will take about 5 minutes.
- Add icing sugar in 2 separate batches until incorporated well. Whisk in the Vanilla.
- Drop in a little milk at a time to get a nice pipable consistency if needed.
- Pipe around the edge of your cookie pie then decorate however you like, I used a mix of Kinder Buenos, melted Kinder bars and Kinder sauce.
- Leave to set in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- To serve, slice with a warm knife. Can be eaten cold or warmed up in the microwave.
- This will last 4+ days in an airtight container at room temp.
- Reheat in the microwave for about 20 seconds for gooey heaven!
- Feel free to leave out the decoration or change it up to whatever you like.
- I use these food scales *- Salter Digital Scales
- Stainless steel prep bowls*- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
- I use these heat proof spatulas*- High-Heat Silicone Spatula
- This is the springform tin I used*- MasterClass Non-Stick Springform Cake Tin
If you make this recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#gills_bakesandcakes @gills_bakesandcakes