Hey everyone!! Very excited to share this recipe with you today! Probably my favourite recipe I have made to date. These taste incredible. I’m Kinder mad so that might be why..
This is a super fast and simple recipe that will impress a lot of people. A crisp and gooey cookie dough packed with melting kinder chocolate and Kinder Buenos!
You need to use an 8×8 square tin for this recipe. If you are using a much bigger baking tray you will want to make a bigger batch of the recipe. Just multiply the ingredients. Or you can reduce your cooking time. They key to these cookie bars is to have them slightly gooey. It makes them so delicious.
Check out my process pictures to help you along.
Kinder Cookie Bars
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 115g Butter (Cold & Cubed)
- 100g Light brown sugar
- 60g Caster sugar
- 1 Egg– Large
- 260g Plain flour
- 1 & 1/2 Tablespoons cornflour
- 1/2 a Teaspoon Bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 a Teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 a Teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 200g Kinder bars (Broken up)
- 200g Kinder Bueno
- 60g Kinder BonBons (Optional)
- Decoration (Optional)
- 5 Kinder bars- cut in half
- 2 Kinder bars- for melting
- 30g White chocolate
- Preheat your oven to 190C/ 170C. Grease and line a 8×8 square tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add in vanilla and egg and combine.
- Sieve in flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda. corn flour and salt.
- Fold in dry ingredients and Kinder chocolate very lightly until you have a firm dough.
- Place half of the mixture into your lined dish and flatten down.
- Break up Kinder bueno bars into sections and place over the cookie dough. Add Kinder bonbons also if you are using them. See pictures above.
- Add the remaining cookie dough on top and flatten down.
- Bake for 19-21 minutes. Mine was perfect and slightly gooey at 20 minutes. If you are using a bigger baking tray reduce your cooking time.
- Leave to cool completely.
- Cut up into 9 portions.
- Melt your white chocolate and 2 Kinder bars and drizzle over your portions.
- Place half a kinder bar cut lengthways on each piece.
- Leave to set.
If you make this recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#gills_bakesandcakes @gills_bakesandcakes