Hello everyone! Kinder Cheesecake today! I thought it was time to share one of my favorite cheesecake recipes. Any surprises it is a Kinder cheesecake?! We all know that I am a little obsessed with Kinder. This no bake cheesecake is unbelievable!! So tasty and worth the effort. Packed with all your favourite kinder products including my favourite Kinder buenos!
This recipe is absolutely delicious. It involves a little more time and work than my normal recipes but it is totally worth it. This is such a show stopper that would be such a lovely dinner party/ birthday party treat that everyone will love. It is super rich and tasty and it will serve a lot of people.
The recipe is pretty straightforward but it takes awhile to set like most cheesecakes. My recipe makes a very big cheesecake (about 12 generous servings) so feel free to reduce your ingredients and make a smaller one. You can decorate this kinder cheesecake with anything you like. You can use all your favourite products. I used 2 different kinder buenos, hippos and the classic bars melted.
If you really wanted to speed up the setting time you could set it in the freezer for about 3 hours. This is a great way to get it done if its needs the same day. This is also a great tip to get nice sharp edges.
I used an 8inch springform tin, this is the best size to use. If your tin isn’t 8 inches you can still use it don’t worry! It may just be a bit wider/taller ect.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making this Kinder cheesecake ! Also, check out my new facebook group ”Gills Bakes and Cakes <3”
- 8 inch springform tin
- Electric whisk
- Food processor
- 300 grams Digestive Biscuits
- 120 grams Butter
- 2 Packs of Kinder Buenos 4 Single bars
- 700 grams Full Fat Cream cheese
- 200 grams Icing sugar
- 200 mls Double cream
- 100 grams Nutella
- 300 grams Melted and cooled Kinder bars
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 50 grams Melted Kinder bars
- 200 mls Double cream
- Any Kinder products you like I used Kinder buenos and happy hippos
- Take your cream cheese out of the fridge 1 hour before making your cheesecake.
- Crush digestives and Kinder buenos in a bowl or a food processor to a fine crumb. Melt butter and add to the crumbs and mix till combined.
- Press mix into an 8 inch springform tin. Set in the freezer for about 10/15 minutes until solid.
- While the base is setting we can make the cheesecake part. In a big mixing bowl add your cream cheese, vanilla and icing sugar. With an electric whisk, mix together till smooth.
- Add in your Nutella and cooled melted Kinder bars and whisk till smooth.
- Pour your double cream into your mix and whisk until your cheesecake mix thickens. It should be thick enough that it can hold its shape.
- Remove your tin from the freezer, Put your cheesecake mix into the tin and with a spatula press the mixture tightly in. My mixture went right up to the top of the pan so I could get a really flat top by smoothing with a palette knife. Don’t worry if you have some left over, you can eat that while waiting…
- Once, you are happy with your cheesecake place it in the fridge to set for at least 6 hours, I left mine overnight which I recommenced you do.
- Once the cheesecake is set, remove from the pan. If you need to smooth any imperfections around the edges, use a palette knife.
- Drizzle the top of your cheesecake with melted Kinder chocolate. Set in the fridge for 5/10 minutes.
- Whip up your double cream then pipe all around the edges of your cheesecake.
- Top the cream with your Kinder products, add some sprinkles and anything else you would like to decorate with.
- Let set in the fridge for about 30 minutes then enjoy!
- Keep Refrigerated in an airtight container. ENJOY!
- I use these heat proof spatulas*- High-Heat Silicone Spatula
- I use these food scales *- Salter Digital Scales
- Stainless steel prep bowls*- Steel Mixing Bowls
- This is the food processor I used*-NUTRiBULLET
- This is the springform tin I used*-Springform Cake Tin
Check out my Tiktok recipe video here of me making this kinder recipe – https://www.tiktok.com/@gills_bakesandcakes/video/6936970437356260613?lang=en&is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1
If you make this kinder recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#gills_bakesandcakes @gills_bakesandcakes