Who doesn’t love Kinder products? I think its a firm favorite chocolate for a lot of people. I have so many different baking ideas with Kinder products but I thought I would share this one with you all first as its insanely good. I used kinder bars and kinder buenos in these brownies but if you just wanted to use the one that would be fine, just up your amounts.
These are super moist and Irresistible, HONESTLY! You will have some happy family and friends if you bake these for them!
Kinder Chocolate Brownies
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 140g Butter
- 300g Caster sugar
- 70g Cocoa
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Eggs
- Tablespoon Vanilla
- 60g Plain flour
- 100g of Kinder chocolate bars (Chopped)
- 4 kinder buenos
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C Fan and line your 8×8 Square tray.
- Melt butter in the microwave.
- Add Sugar and cocoa to a mixing bowl. Pour over cooled butter and mix.
- Whisk in eggs one at a time, then mix in your vanilla and salt.
- Fold in the flour and kinder chocolate.
- Pour half of the mixture into the baking tray. Break up 3 of the bueno bars and place on top of the brownie mix.
- Pour the remainder of the mix on top. Place the last bar on top of the brownie mix.
- Bake for 30 minutes then leave to cool.
- Portion up into 9 servings and enjoy!
If you make this recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#gills_bakesandcakes