Hello everyone! A new and updated Kinder Brownie recipe for you today! Fudgey and gooey brownies packed with Kinder bars and Kinder Buenos. Perfect brownie for any Kinder lover! These are just unbelievable.
Please wait for your brownies to cool before cutting. This will make sure you get a nice and clean cut. I always get asked how do I cut them so well and its literally all down to letting them cool 100%. Also leave them in the fridge for an extra hour and then cut with a hot knife to get them super sharp and professional looking.
You can change this recipe up to suit you. You could replace the kinder chocolate with white or dark chocolate chips instead. Or you can leave out the buenos if you like. Feel free to double or half this batch also just make sure that you adjust your baking tin and baking times to suit.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making this Kinder brownie ! Also, check out my facebook group ”Gills Bakes and Cakes <3”
- Electric whisk
- Baking paper
- 8×8 Tin
- Weighing scales
- 140 grams Unsalted Butter
- 100 grams Dark Chocolate
- 300 grams Caster Sugar
- 60 grams Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 100 grams Plain Flour
- 150 grams Kinder bars Chopped Up
- 14 single Kinder Buenos Or how mnay you like!
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C Fan. Grease and line your 8×8 Square tray.
- Melt butter and chocolate in the microwave. Leave to cool for a few minutes.
- Add your eggs and sugar to a bowl and whisk until fluffy.
- Whisk in your chocolate and butter mix until combined.
- Mix in your vanilla.
- Fold in the sieved flour,salt and cocoa till just combined.
- Fold through your kinder chocolate chips.
- Pour half of the mixture into the baking tray. Layer on your Kinder Buenos, I kept them whole and covered the entire area but you can use how many or how little you like!
- Pour the remainder of the mix on top and smooth out till flat.
- Bake for 32-35 minutes. There will be a slight jiggle in the center of your brownies.
- Leave to cool completely. I put mine in the fridge for awhile after cooling so I get a nice and sharp cut.
- Portion up into 9 (or more) servings using a hot knife.
- These will last for 4+ days in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Best eaten on day 1 & 2.
- You can use any chocolate chips in this recipe.
- You can use any of your favourite kinder products in these brownies.
- Please let your brownies cool completely before cutting, this will give you a sharp cut.
- I use a hot sharp to cut my brownies.
- I use these food scales *- Salter Digital Scales-
- I used this Cocoa powder *- Cadbury Dairy Milk Bournville Cocoa
- My 8×8 square tin is out of stock but this is a great sub*- Prestige 8 Inch Square
- I use these heat proof spatulas*- RSilicone Spatula, 24 cm, Red Handle
If you make these Kinder brownies recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#Gills_bakesandcakes @Gills_bakesandcakes