Hey guys! SUUUUUUPER simple and delicious recipe for your today! Another Kinder one WOOHOOOO! You all go crazy for them. Is it just me or are Kinder bars No.1 ?! Honestly my go to bars all of the time, they are also perfect for turning into a bake.
I can never decide if I prefer a cookie or a brownie and when I thought to combine them it answered all my problems.These ones are packed with Kinder bars and Kinder Buenos so could it get any better?
This recipe is super simple and easy to follow so don’t worry! The prep time is still so little. You just can’t go wrong with these. You will be loved by everyone if you make these. They are insane!
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 35-38 minutes
- 60g Butter
- 50g Light brown sugar
- 30g Caster sugar
- 1 Egg– Small
- 140g Plain flour
- 1/2 a Teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 100g Kinder bars (Chopped up)
- 5 Double Bar Kinder Buenos
- 70g Butter
- 150g Caster sugar
- 35g Cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Egg
- Tablespoon Vanilla
- 30g Plain flour
- 100g of Kinder chocolate bars (Chopped)
- 40g Kinder bars melted
- 5 kinder bars cut lengthways
- Preheat your oven to 190C/ 170C Fan. Grease and line a 8×8 square tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add in vanilla and egg and combine.
- Sieve in flour, baking powder and salt.
- Fold in dry ingredients and Kinder chocolate very lightly until you have a firm dough.
- Place the mixture into your lined dish and flatten down.
- Layer on your Kinder Buenos (See picture above)
- Set aside while you make the brownie layer.
- Brownie layer-Melt butter in the microwave.
- Add Sugar and cocoa powder to a mixing bowl. Pour over melted butter and mix for 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk in your egg until you have a smooth and thick mix.
- Mix in your vanilla and salt.
- Fold in the flour and kinder chocolate.
- Pour this mixture over you cookie and buenos.
- Smooth out as evenly as possible.
- Bake for 35-38 minutes. Mine was perfect at 35 minutes.
- Leave to cool completely then cut up into portions.
- Drizzle with your melted kinder bars and place a cut kinder bar on top.
If you make this recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#Gills_bakesandcakes @Gills_bakesandcakes