Hey guys! A delicious easy new recipe for you today, Individual Mini Egg Cheesecakes. An individual mini egg cheesecake with a crunchy buttery biscuit base, a creamy vanilla cheesecake filling packed with crushed mini eggs then topped with whipped cream and crushed mini eggs. Cheesecake HEAVEN!
Feel free to change this up to suit you. Double or half the recipe or even make it into a full sized cheesecake instead. Add a chocolate drizzle to make them extra or even change up the biscuits to whichever you prefer. Its all up to you!
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making these Mini Egg Cheesecakes !
Individual Mini Egg Cheesecakes
A quick and easy no bake cheesecake recipe. A buttery base, creamy vanilla cheesecake with crushed mini eggs running through it.Print Pin Rate
- Weighing scales
- Cupcake tin
- Cupcake cases
- 150 grams Digestive Biscuits
- 75 grams Butter Melted
- 300 grams Cream Cheese
- 100 grams Double Cream
- 100 grams Icing sugar
- 100 grams Crushed Mini Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Whipped cream
- Crushed Mini Eggs
- Place 8 cupcake cases into a cupcake tin.
- Crush the biscuits in a bowl or a food processor to a fine crumb. Melt butter and add to the crumbs and mix till combined.
- Press the mix evenly into your 8 cupcake cases and press down firmly till nice and solid. Place in the fridge while you make the filling.
- In a big mixing bowl add your cream cheese, vanilla and icing sugar. With an electric whisk, mix together till smooth.Pour your double cream into your mix and whisk until your cheesecake mix thickens. It should be thick enough that it can hold its shape. Do not overmix.
- Fold through your crushed mini eggs.
- Spoon the mix evenly into your cupcake cases and smooth down till flat.
- Set your cupcake tray in the freezer for about 1-2 hours until solid enough to remove from your cupcake cases.
- About 15 minutes before serving remove your cases from the cheesescakes.
- Top your mini cheesecakes with whipped cream and crushed mini eggs.