Hey guys! A delicious dinner recipe for you today! Honey BBQ Wings, An easy quick air fryer chicken wings recipe that tastes incredible! So simple to put together. Crispy sweet and smokey wings. A recipe you will definitely be addicted to making.These wings are best eaten straight away.
This recipe can be made in the oven no problem at all. The chicken wings just won’t be as crisp. If you don’t like hot sauce replace with more honey or BBQ. These wings don’t end up being that spicy at all. If you don’t have cornflour you can use flour. Cornflour helps create nice crispy wings.
Garnish these wings how you like and serve with your dip of choice.I used Franks hot sauce and Heinz Sweet and smokey BBQ sauce. Use all your favourites. Also to mention, Sorry your air fryer may be a little mess afterwards just make sure to wash it straight away before the sugar cools.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making these Honey BBQ Wings!
Honey BBQ Wings
- Air fryer (Can be made in the oven)
- Approx. 900 grams Wings
- 25 grams Cornflour
- 1 tsp Garlic granules
- 1 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Cajun
- Salt & Pepper
- 200 grams BBQ Sauce Use your go to BBQ
- 70 grams Honey
- 40 grams Hot sauce I used Franks hot sauce
- 35 grams Melted Butter
- 1 clove Minced Garlic
- In a large bowl add in your wings and all your dry ingredients and mix until combined well.
- Place your wings into an air fryer. I fit all of mine into my air fryer but if you can't you can make these in two batches and keep warm in the oven.
- Cook your wings at 200C for 15 minutes giving them a quick shake halfway through.
- While your wings are cooking mix all of your sauce ingredients together in a bowl.
- After 15 minutes of cooking open your airfryer and drizzle 1/3 of your sauce over your wings and shake to coat. Place your wings back into the air fryer for another 10 minutes.
- Next, we are going to repeat this step. After your 10 minutes open your air fryer and drizzle over another 1/3 of your sauce, mix then place back in for another 10 minutes. This will give you such a lovely crisp glaze.
- Remove your cooked wings from the air fryer and place in a large bowl. Drizzle over the remaining 1/3 of your sauce and toss till all glossy and coated well.
- Place onto your serving dish and garnish if you like. I served mine with some sesame, chilli, spring onion and a side of dip.
- Enjoy guys! Let me know if you try it!
- These wings are best eaten straight away.
- This recipe can be made in the oven no problem at all.
- If you don’t like hot sauce replace with more honey or BBQ. PS. These wings don’t end up being that spicy at all.
- If you don’t have cornflour you can use flour. Cornflour helps create nice crispy wings.
- Garnish these wings how you like and serve with your dip of choice.
- I used Franks hot sauce and Heinz Sweet and smokey BBQ sauce. Use all your favourites.
- Sorry your air fryer may be a little mess afterwards just make sure to wash it straight away before the sugar cools.