Hey guys! Homemade sausage rolls A super delicious savoury recipe for your today! Tasty sausage rolls. These are ridiculously easy using a handful of ingredients. Follow along with my reel on Instagram to see how simple these are to bake!
I think its time started introducing a few savoury bakes again so yous can all try something different. So if you have any requests do send them over as I would be delighted to hear what you would like to see. This Homemade Sausage Rolls will definitely be a crowd pleaser and something you will want to bake again and again.
I used my favourite O’Fylnn’s gourmet sausages which are Devine! They sent me over some of their range to try as a #gift and they worked amazing! You can play around and use any type of sausage your prefer or even add in different ingredients. Cheese, caramelised onion, veggies ect. Serve with a yummy dip and you are good to go! I personal think a bit of Ballymaloe relish is amazing! I devoured these sausage rolls up so fast , I think you will all love making them! They are ridiculously easy and so versatile. Perfect for getting the kiddies baking.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! Check out my reel on Instagram making these homemade sausage rolls. Also, check out my facebook group ”Gills Bakes and Cakes <3”
Homemade Sausage Rolls
- Baking tray
- Baking paper
- Pastry brush
- 1 pack Ready roll puff pastry
- 450 grams of your favourite sausages (Skins removed)
- 1 Egg (Beaten)
- Sesame seeds and poppy seeds (Optional)
- Preheat your oven to 200C/ 180C Fan. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Roll out your ready roll puff pastry and cut in half into two long strips.
- Remove the skins from your sausages and mould into two long rolls then place down the centre of each of your pastry sections.
- Fold pastry over the sausage and seal the edges with a fork. Repeat with your other section.
- Brush each section with a beaten egg.
- Cut into how many portions you wish. I made about 14.
- Place on to your baking tray leaving enough space between them to expand. If you need to use 2 baking trays do so.
- Optional- Sprinkle each sausage roll with some seeds.
- Bake for 22-25 mins until nice and golden.
- Leave to cool for a few minutes then tuck in!
- Use any of your favourite sausages.
- Sprinkle it any seeds you like or leave plain.
- Cut these how big or small you like.
- Add in any extra vegetables or sauces you like, some red onion jam would be lovely!
- I use these food scales *- Digital Scales
- I used this baking tray *- Baking Tray
Check out my TikTok recipe video making my Homemade Sausage Rolls here- https://www.tiktok.com/@gills_bakesandcakes/video/6936125157517954309?lang=en&is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1
If you make this recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#gills_bakesandcakes @gills_bakesandcakes