Hi guys! So today we have Fudge Brownies For Two! Two individual fudge brownies. Melty gooey brownie topped with vanilla ice cream and fresh strawberries. The perfect dessert for two that is so simple! A delicious valentines day treat for your loved one or just for yourself!
Any Chocolate chips can be used in this recipe. I used milk and white. Top these fudge brownies with any ice cream you like, I went classic with a vanilla. Some caramel or chocolate sauce would also be lovely drizzled on top. This recipe can be double or triple to make how many brownies you like.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making these Fudge Brownies For Two!
Fudge Brownies For Two
- 35 grams Butter
- 25 grams Dark Chocolate
- 75 grams Caster Sugar
- ½ Large Egg
- ¼ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 25 grams Plain Flour
- 15 grams Cocoa Powder
- 100 grams Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C Fan. Grease 2 small ramekins.
- Melt butter and chocolate in the microwave. Leave to cool for a few minutes.
- Add your egg and sugar to a bowl and whisk until fluffy.
- Whisk in your chocolate and butter mix until combined.
- Mix in your vanilla.
- Fold in the sieved flour and cocoa till just combined.
- Fold through your chocolate chips.
- Place the mix into two of your ramekins and top with extra chocolate chips if you like.
- Bake your individual brownies for 18-20 minutes. This will give you a warm gooey centre.
- Remove brownies from the oven and let rest for about 10 minutes.
- Top your warm brownies with a scoop of ice cream and fresh strawberries.
- Any Chocolate chips can be used in this recipe. I used milk and white.
- Top with any ice cream you like, I went classic with a vanilla.
- Some caramel or chocolate sauce would also be lovely drizzled on top.
- This recipe can be double or triple to make how many brownies you like.