Hey guys! Another simple but delicious cookie recipe for you all today! My first cookie cup recipe. This one sooo tasty and super easy! Very little prep time and ready to eat straight away.
If you just want to make these as Nutella cookie cups just leave out the Ferrero. You can also use any type of chocolate chips in this recipe. I used dark chocolate chips.
These cookie cups are best still slightly warm. To heat them back up just place in the microwave for about 20/30 seconds. These cookie cups would be soooo good with some ice-cream on top. Dessert of DREAMS!
I will be uploading a reel of me making these so keep an eye out for that on my Instagram. If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3
Ferrero Rocher & Nutella Cookie Cups
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
- 110g Unsalted butter
- 100g Light brown sugar
- 60g Caster sugar
- 1 Egg – Large
- 225g Self raising flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 100g chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 9 Teaspoons of Nutella
- 9 Ferrero Rocher
- Add 9 teaspoons of Nutella to a sheet of parchment and freeze for 1 hour before baking.
- Preheat your oven to 200C/ 180C Fan 30 minutes before baking.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add in vanilla and egg and combine.
- Sieve in flour and salt.
- Fold in dry ingredients and chocolate chips very lightly until you have a firm dough.
- Portion your dough into 18 balls.
- Place 9 of the balls in a lightly greased cupcake tin and press down to form a cup with dip to add your frozen Nutella.
- Add in your frozen Nutella blob and cover each cup with the remaining cookie dough balls.
- Place in the oven for 12-15 minutes. Leave to cool for 10 minutes then press a Ferrero Rocher into each cup.
- Leave to cool for another 10 minutes then remove from your cupcake tray.
- Drizzle with some extra Nutella if you wish.
- Take a snap/video of your gooey cookie cups and send them onto me @gills_bakesandcakes.
- ENJOY!! <3
If you make this recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#Gills_bakesandcakes @Gills_bakesandcakes